• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Imperfect OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Mio Mio
Suyasuya Suyasuya
Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6
Javax Javax
Greekgeek1213 Greekgeek1213

Red (Roxas) has left the RP. As such, let us continue where we left off. Since Roxas is no longer in the RP, we can just ignore his last post. As for those of you that were in the hallway with the truck, the same scene still played out, but Roxas is now a random NPC and was knocked out by the medics.
Either that, or I can go back and edit my post and tailor it less around the hall.
Either way...

Okay! Thanks for letting us know Phadia Phadia !
I don't think you need to edit anything unless you want to, esp since the truck is where everyone's going to end up anyway :0

Just got back onto the site after being with my grandmother practically all day for the past two days, and I just saw the message about the site being offline. I’ll reply as soon as I can after the site is back online!

Greekgeek1213 Greekgeek1213 Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 Mio Mio Phadia Phadia Suyasuya Suyasuya
I'm sorry I haven't posted yet. ;-; A lot of things came up, and work's been kickin' my ass (excuse my language). I'll be honest, I'm not sure I'll have a post up by the end of the day today, but I'm gonna try. If anything, my next post's just gonna be Pandora observing and fighting to stay conscious, so you guys can post again if y'all would like.

Sorry again!

Just wanted to let you all know that I’ll be away working at summer camp for the next month starting this Saturday, so depending on things, I may not be able to reply, but most likely I just won’t be able to reply until a certain time on certain days.

Mio Mio
Suyasuya Suyasuya
Javax Javax

Hey everyone! I'm so sorry I haven't posted. I
I've been sick(?) lately. As in, I might have some autoimmune diseases? Idek. It's all stupid. I'm getting a lot of tests done, but I'm really really sore, so I haven't been doing much. I'm also depressed. :(

I'm gonna try and reply tomorrow! Love your guys' posts. <3

Mio Mio
Suyasuya Suyasuya
Javax Javax

Hey everyone! I'm so sorry I haven't posted. I
I've been sick(?) lately. As in, I might have some autoimmune diseases? Idek. It's all stupid. I'm getting a lot of tests done, but I'm really really sore, so I haven't been doing much. I'm also depressed. :(

I'm gonna try and reply tomorrow! Love your guys' posts. <3

Aw, that sucks to hear. It's completely fine, though! Your health comes first, so please don't stress about posting. I hope the sickness alleviates, get well soon! ^^

I'm so sorry to hear that Phadia Phadia autoimmune diseases suck ;~; I hope you feel better soon. I think depression can often be a symptom of some autoimmune diseases, so hopefully once you have that controlled your mood will lift too ;w; If you ever want to, you can always feel free to talk or vent here or in PMs, we're here for you.
Don't push yourself to post if you're not feeling up for it, like Mio said your health and well-being comes first. Make sure you take good care of yourself ;w;

Also this is so late I'm sorry Greekgeek1213 Greekgeek1213 but I hope you have fun at summer camp!

I'm sorry, guys. Life just took a real turn and I can't cope right now. I have to step away...
I'm so sorry. You guys are all great RPers and I was loving this RP so much...
Mio Mio
Suyasuya Suyasuya
Javax Javax

Don't worry about it! If you'd like, put this RP on hiatus for a while until you feel as though you can come back with a healthy state of mind. Remember: your health, both physical and mental, is more important than these little hobbies (that is, unless they're crucial for your health). We'll be waiting here for you, as long as it takes. <3 Just let us know.

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that Phadia. Please don't be sorry, your health and well-being is always more important, and if in future you feel like you can and want to continue we can always pick it back up, but until then please take good care of yourself, ok? ;w; My offer still stands too, if you ever need to talk or vent you're always welcome. I hope things get better for you really soon.

Please don't be sorry about it! Like Javax and Suyasuya have said, your well-being should always be first priority. Thank you for creating such an amazing and intriguing rp, you're a fantastic GM and I've really enjoyed it so far. We wish you all the best, Phadia!

Ello, I haven't been on here in a long while and found myself here (Also juz tryna get the 10 posts out the way) any way I can find out more about this rp? ^^

Ello, I haven't been on here in a long while and found myself here (Also juz tryna get the 10 posts out the way) any way I can find out more about this rp? ^^
Hello! Sadly this RP has been dropped, or at least is on an indefinite hiatus due to real life happenings. But I hope you find something soon! ;w; If you want someone can message you if it does come back if you still wanna?

I see that now, thank you kindly. And of course! why doesn't anyone continue it util he gets back? I would see that as the logical solution, keep a story alive until this troubled soul gets back. Suyasuya Suyasuya

Users who are viewing this thread

Back