Journal IMOH Here Are Some Anime You Should Watch!

AnnJam

πŸ‘πŸ‘„πŸ‘ *heavy breathing* πŸ‘πŸ‘„πŸ‘

Initial Watch 9/10
Rewatch 4/10

This is 100% a nostalgia rec. I adored this anime as a teenager, I was going to cosplay Umi she was my favorite. This is near and dear to my heart if you want a classic magic girl series to watch that also has mech this is it! XD

The OVA is really good too.

Initial Watch 9/10
Rewatch 7/10

I dunno man this was a good anime. again nostalgia factor this came out when I was in high school and I loved this shit!

Indital Watch 6/10

I've never rewatched the anime. I remember it being slower but what drew me to it was the animation. I really dug it and well dystopic sad robot story! XD

Initial Watch 10/10

Okay time for a new anime . . . I love this. Basically it is clearly an anime with a particular audience and an older one.

Initial Watch 4/10

I love the animation. I am here for the 80s anime vibe. The story is slow that is what won't be for everyone. The names are as gundam names tend to be . . . FUCKING FANTASTIC If you watch you'll know and I will never be over it . . . I was so baked when I watched this and my friend and I about pissed our pants over his name! XD

Initial Watch 8/10
Rewatch 6/10

I dunno kids I just liked this one. I got into it so hard. My brother and I watched this through so many time! XD I enjoyed the romance, I enjoyed the story, and the characters I hated grew on me and got better. I liked this one even if Gundam fans hated it! XD

Last edited:

Initial Watch 8/10
Rewatch 7/10

Nostalgia what can I say . . . who in the 90s didn't enjoy it! XD

Initial Watch 9/10
Rewatch 10/10

I LOVE THIS ANIME IT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE ROMANCES! XD I love the ending, I love the drama, I adore George . . . sue me! XD NOSTALGIA!

Initial Watch 7/10

It was fun. Its a fun romp of an anime if you want something quick! XD

Initial Watch 8/10

Okay I went into this one for the cute magic girls and it starts that way. Then is slowly gets weirder and suddenly the entire vibe changes! It was a delightful, wacky magic girl anime so worth the obnoxiously high voices! XD

Initial and Rewatch 10/10

I am a simp for Elias. There I said it.

Initial Watch 3/10
Rewatch 8/10

Speaking of simping this entire anime is powered by a simp! Its fun! What can I say. I know not a compelling statement seeing as that is all I have to say about most of the anime I rec. But this one was very much turn off brain and enjoy the randy ride! XD

Nostalgia yes . . . but also a fantasy anime that shaped me. I fell in love with this anime, some of these characters still influence me today! XD It also really pretty.

Basically this is one of those watch it for the emotions stories. This one totally made me cry and is beautiful to look at.

This one probably feels like I'm obligatory anime title drop but I watched this fucker years after the hype and it was good . . . I mean the horrible 8 were horrible but it was still a good anime! XD

Not my normal fair. But it was BEAUTIFUL like just look at the animation is that not gorgeous. But the story really did hook me and it isn't a long anime. So like worth the watch for a sweeping zombie epic! XD

and yeah sure okay fine twist my rubber arm i do simp for mumei.

Why yes it is an acid trip of an anime. enjoy! I watched this for no real reason, I was bored, and it turns out this weird ride was something similar to Flip Flappers and I was into it! XD

Did you like baseball anime? volleyball anime? Swimming Anime? Ice Skating anime? DO YOU LIKE HOMOROMANTIC SPORTS ANIME? Here is another one and this time its RUNNING!

I loved this anime. It totally bastardizes the original, which I do not care, its so pretty. I watched this anime purely for the animation and ended up really enjoying myself.

How could I forget to add this gem. It's weird, it's overflowing with symbolism, its got lesbians and magic and swords and pretty boys that are way to into themselves! Its a nostalgic classic from my 90s anime upbringing enjoy!

okay here is the thing I watched the entire show and I hated the entire second season. The first season for the first bit is probably the best parts IMO, it slag off with the obnoxious blue hair naturo character . . . he sort of ruined it for me . . . but in general it's not a bad anime by any stretch, I just think season 2 was weak AF!

I recommend it because the concept it cool and the animation is rad and aside from some weak plot areas and a couple "fuck he better bloody die soon" shonen side protag you'll do fine! XD

Last edited:

It's gorgeous, it's stunning, it's fun to watch and has some of the best action scenes (maybe because I know how they made it so fluid and dynamic and I think the tech is cool) STILL it's a good anime with an amazing style!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back