• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Immortal Protocol

Kumi wanted to stay and see what happened next, but she had her orders and made her way back towards their base.

He turned off the camera. He pulled the tape out and put in a envelope. He grabbed his phone (not earpiece.) and called a number.

"Yes, I would like it done. Well take out the entire building if you have to. Torch it. Kill as many of them as you can."

Anubis snarled and retracted his burned hand. He slashed at The Pill with his curved blade, while Mirage began to cast another illusion. (Roll a d20)

[dice]11038[/dice]

Anubis stabbed himself with his curved blade.

[dice]11039[/dice]

Ender's sword missed again... hissing sounded from the hole in the wall he cut. Ender smiled. "Deadlock, block all exits." with one hand he grabbed the gun, and wrapped his other arm around the contract's neck.

Ender frowned"I didn't mean like that, but okay." He put the gun to the contracts ear and shot "Well... I half expected that to miss..." using telekenis he grabbed the sword from the wall while pulling the other free with his hands and alot of effort. "We have toleave right away." He grabbed Lockdown's wrist and teleported onto the far side of the roof next door, soon afterwards the place they just were exploded.

After a few minutes Kumi made it to the base. She made her way inside and over to Shijiro. "Sir." @TheCrookedEagle

"I need you to take this envelope to the police station tomorrow, and as quick as you can." He said, grabbing the woman and throwing her into the back room, locking the door.

"My contacts are both finding names of people like us as well as dealing with those who don't follow our law."

Shojiro added, cracking his knuckles he sat down on his throne.

Kumi nodded and took the envelope. "Is there anything else you wish me to do?" She asked him. @TheCrookedEagle

Lockdown followed Sirius, both of them going to Shojiro's lair. They arrived an hour later. @TheCrookedEagle

The heroes all collected at the Hero Hub near the center of town. Everyone had been called to the location, including @Jonvaljon , @Jadus , and other heroes. Arcus stood at the head of the meeting, speaking to a few colleagues.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Clue is missing, due to being busy with exe)

Clue tried to pull himself up, EXE had left the room, off to find new heroes 'to take down'

[dice]11041[/dice]

(The dice is rigged... period.)

A young girl with bright white hair, and an odd feeling about herself walked down the street. She had a little ferret curled up against her collar. This ferret was white as well, and glowed ever so slightly with white light. It seemed unreal, like it wasn't an actual ferret, but then the girl hardly seemed her age either. The girl had ivory colored skin and strange purplish eyes, and though she walked by herself down the street, she appeared only ten. She walked up to an ice cream parlor, which had an ice cream vendor, who looked delighted to see her. "Ah, Magi. Same as always?" he said in a cheerful tone. She smiled and nodded, and then spun her chair around to watch outside, and watch the door, after giving the man money to pay for the ice cream she was getting in just a moment.

"No no, everything's fine." He told Kumi, heading into his room and placing his camera and razor blade on the desk. He grabbed a book and started reading it quietly, slowly heading back to his throne.

@Kayzo

---

About an hour later Shojiro heard footsteps and stood up, placing the book down on the throne. He opened the entrance to see Lockdown and who appeared to be another mercenary.
"Well, come on in." He told them, heading back to his seat in the middle of the room and lifting his book up again. "You can use the livings quarters while you're here. Take room three and four." Shojiro continued to read until he remembered something, he closed the book and looked up again.

"Oh, yes. My apologies about FeAr. He was a useful asset."

@Rand

(maybe the dice won't hate me today.)

Clue got up a few inches, but fell bach down, knocking one his arms away, the support beam loosened a bit, swinging down and away from the building. he attempted again to pull himself up again.

[dice]11098[/dice]

Clue pulled up and lept into the building. He quickly went to hero's hub.

The Pill slashes again, this time attempting to maintain contact with Anubis so his Taser katana goes into full effect.

[dice]11102[/dice]

He hits, leaving the current arcing through Anubis for a few seconds, and Anubis is stunned. He withdraws the katana, ready to block in case Anubis doesn't remain stunned long.

Anubis shakes his head, trying to dispell the stun effect.

[dice]11113[/dice]

Anubis remained stunned, and The Pill hears something behind him. It sounded like a giant cat. If he turned around, he would see the huge cat leap at him, attempting to maul him.

[dice]11114[/dice]

(2 Sevens in a row....whaaat?)

It missed.

As Clue walked into hero's hub, Arcus saw him walk in, and gestured for him to walk over and talk with him.

((I don't really know who all is there right now... but yeah.))

Magi got her ice cream, and decided it would be a good idea to go look around, go to some places she knew. She looked at her ferret with an annoyed glare, as if to say "I know I'm not supposed to go anywhere without a chaperon, but I don't care." She thanked the ice cream vendor, and walked with her little cup of ice cream, the cup wrapped neatly in a few sleeves of napkins. She headed off to the hero's hub, somewhere that all the scientists talked about, so she knew where it was and whatnot, but she'd never been. Mostly because of the chaperon thing. She was still eating away at her ice cream when she entered the building, a look of pure curiosity on her face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back