• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Immortal Lives

OtakuGeek

The bottom text is false the text above is true.
Hello and welcome to my interest check of a roleplay I have been wanting to do recently. This story is about a group of people known as Immortals because of their ability to never die no matter what harm may come to them. They are hundreds of years old and possibly even thousands and are scattered across the world. Over the past centuries a family who had crossed paths with these Immortal beings have been obsessed with them and have tried to kill them ever since. In the past they were no "real" threat to them and only served to be a nuisance or much worse to some as they have done whatever it took to harm them and their lives and may have even killed some of the Immortals love interest in the past. However times have changed and the family(named Kruliens) have found a way to kill them and have started hunting them all down one by one. You are either one of these Immortals trying to band together and take down the Kruliens once and for all.

Now as you can see this roleplay is pretty simplistic and I will flesh it out more if I can generate enough interest from people to join this. For now this is all that you will know and once about 3-5 people sign up I can start up some CS and other things and flesh out the rp a bit more. However, I do not want to do this now as I do not want to waste time and energy into this and have it be a complete dud. That being said if you are going to sign up I would like you to be an actual dedicated person to this roleplay because while I have said I will not be continuing on with this RP if not enough interest is received I have been able to quickly come up a second arc and a villain for it that is of course far into the future. So I will be telling you to follow simple rules if you are going to sign up and more might be added as this continues.

Rules:
1-No One liners. This should be pretty basic. I want at least 4 sentences per post.
2-Do not cause arguments in the OCC because no one has time for your bullshit
3-Do not have more than 2 characters because I do not want to have to keep up with which character belongs to who when everyone has about 9 different ones
4-You can have a NPC but no more than 3.
5-Don't control other peoples characters
6-Fade to black if you are gonna have sex.
7-Follow the rules and do not argue with me.

I'm interested! Quick question is the only power not being able to die or is there room for like minor powers like speed, strength stuff like that. Nothing major like flying or stuff like that

I'm interested! Quick question is the only power not being able to die or is there room for like minor powers like speed, strength stuff like that. Nothing major like flying or stuff like that
However I would assume they might be stronger and possibly faster than the average person if they had trained and train often. After all they are immortal. They have been alive for a very long time and might have been growing stronger than other people.

However I would assume they might be stronger and possibly faster than the average person if they had trained and train often. After all they are immortal. They have been alive for a very long time and might have been growing stronger than other people.
So it would be like the more they trained and the longer they trained the better their abilities are?

do immortals age? If not, how old are they?
They age mentally but not physically. Some immortals are older than others. You can just say how old they appear. The bodies eventually stop aging.

I will explain how I want the characters to be if we get more people. Once I do it will be explained in the sheet.

I am interested! Question - did they stop aging suddenly all around the same time period or are they all from different eras?

I am interested! Question - did they stop aging suddenly all around the same time period or are they all from different eras?
They all stopped aging around a certain period in their life once they hit a certain age and most of them are from a different time period than others while some were born at the same of others. Basically it varies. More will be explained later.

Also I am gonna be making the CS later today because I have gained the required amount of people to warrant this. I will link it some time below along with a OCC so be on the lookout

Obviously the page is not up yet like I thought. So it might be up within the next hour or two because IRL shit

If anyone else wants to join I would like to inform you we are still open.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back