• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Immortal Hearts

Terrokar

The Phantom Guardian

"Alright ladies and gents. You are no longer innocents in the eyes of authority. You are enemies. You're here because your families or loved ones wanted you to be free from the shackles that bind the rest of our world. Boys and girls, on behalf of the Immortal Hearts, I welcome you to Xaun. Here, we are free from the bonds that the authorities have placed on us and free we aim to stay. Make yourselves at home!"

The man speaking was Aldeas White, one of the founders of the
Immortal Hearts. The "I.H." was one of the very few rebel forces that managed to stay alive after Jared Harrington brought the globe under one banner with the most advanced military money could buy. After his global domination, the Immortal Hearts managed to hide themselves and take refugees under their custody in the underground city of Xaun.

Most of the individuals taken into Xaun are late in their teenage years or early in their twenties. The I.H. has been fighting an uphill battle trying to gather information and keep their locations secret for the past six years, knowing that Harrington could out gun them easily. The I.H. is looking for individuals with their new wave of refugees that will rise to the challenge of plight and lead a charge against Harrington.

Looking for about 4-6 players. The story will encompass a lot of investigation and mystery as well as a bit of combat. This will be more of modern fiction, around the year of 2030, so there will be a little bit of sci-fi in the mix as well. If anyone's interested, this is a rebel game in which the risks are great but the rewards are greater. I will be orchestrating this as a realistic game, as in if your character doesn't react in time or is just reckless, death and or injury are both possibilities.

Post if interested! If I get enough people then I'll put up an RP thread.

(Title / Faction were inspired by Warhammer 40k.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back