• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Immortal Enemies(Always Accepting!)

Alterius said:
Looking good, I'm really excited.
If you could, which do you prefer doing. 1. Waiting on me to complete a basic set of gear or 2. Not worrying about setting clear limits and just asking people to update or change things if need be?

Well, I suppose to be safe we should have a basic set of gear outlined for everyone. I don't know if it has to be extensive but at least a basic outline would be helpful both in the creation process and for regulating everyone.

animegirl20 said:
when are you going to put up the cs?
Sometime tonight or tommorrow. Going to get brief information for the gangs up and some semblance of a basic guideline of gear. Cybernetics will be left open ended, I'll simply say if something needs changing. I'll get a basic set of weaponry up, however.

Orginization info is up. I will now work on a basic guideline for the era of technology weapons are currently at.

A very brief yet semi-descriptive weapons guideline has been added to the Notes section. TL;DR of it is: As long as I don't see any halo swords or a mass amount of laser weaponry anything goes, this includes a Lancer from gears of war. Be creative, it is the setting after all

A CS shall follow suit momentarily.

@animegirl20 @NyxNightmare @Felix @LaDyGrEy @Lilah Tunth @Nerdork @DarlingWaylonPark @BEX @Alterius @Rion Galford @JynxParanoia @katseye

THE CS TEMPLATE IS UP!

I am sorry it took so long but I kinda got writers block for this for a bit. After a while, I decided the simple solution was best before the RP died. Everyone you can now make your characters while I finalize the locations. I am truely excited to get this started and what you all will come up with.

Make as many characters as you want and have fun!

@LaDyGrEy Not sure if you're editing it or not, but the appearance field is mandatory. Picture or text or both, please. I don't want to have to guess what someone looks like.

With that said I'll get one of my characters up tommorrow.

Haha!

Yes I'm editing I didn't have time to finish and I do it ALL on my phone so yeah.

I'm at school so give me a good few hours until I get home!

Last edited by a moderator:
I do try with my grammar it's never been my strong point and doing it from a phone doesn't help either...

Quite excited for this rp!

Mitchs98 said:
Bumping to remind everyone to make their sheets asap.
hey sorry I haven't has that much time but I will finish up also you should probably try tagging everyone again and also maybe you should make another thread to get people to join encase some of the others don't

Users who are viewing this thread

Back