Chitchat Imma just sit here lol

Delzmore

Lazy Manga Reader
People are freaking out over everything and I'm just here feeling smug that I still have my pm rps lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sorry if you are upset or anything.

Oh, no. I am not upset :)  If anything, I was playing, not knowing you are feeling unwell at the moment. In which case, I am sorry you're not feeling too well :(

The alone shinobi...I'll accompany you. I hope you feel better soon.

Oh, no. I am not upset :)  If anything, I was playing, not knowing you are feeling unwell at the moment. In which case, I am sorry you're not feeling too well :(

The alone shinobi...I'll accompany you. I hope you feel better soon.

Thanks but its my regular mood. Some times I feel happy, some times I feel there is no point to anything in my life. Sometimes I feel those emotions several times a day.

Thanks but its my regular mood. Some times I feel happy, some times I feel there is no point to anything in my life. Sometimes I feel those emotions several times a day.

Ohhh....Something triggers the emotions? Just when I finally found a shinobi. I shall continue to follow you, keeping my distance as not to bother you so much u.u

Just sitting damn man that's like that song, "the man that can't be move" - the script

well until a tragedy happens or it rains hehe. Well i'll just lie down thx man

Users who are viewing this thread

Back