• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help Image Issues in DIV

jaylen

Gamer Girl
Heyyyy. So, I wanna be able to align the images so it looks good next to the info and has the right spacing from top to bottom. The issue is, I have no idea how and everything I tried failed.
Idk if that's a good explanation. Basically, there's a lot more space at the bottom and the image doesn't reach. I wanna fix it.

Code:
[Tabs]

[Tab=ING]
[div=background:url( 'http://beautyandhealthcare.net/wp-content/uploads/abstract-holiday-background-with-white-bokeh-lights-flickering-on-purple-pink-blue-gradient-backdrop-h0mmqsxyg-thumbnail-full01-and-1.png' );background-size:cover;border:5px #4d2c89 solid;color: #000000;padding:5px;]
[imageFloat=right]
[IMG]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/35/e6/d0/35e6d0f1af5f7995c6eb7868c9d6028d.jpg[/IMG][/imageFloat]
[font=Oleo Script]BASICS
Name: Cecil
Nicknames: Ceci, Celli
Level: One
Class: Ranger
Sub-Class: Huntress
Race: Kemonomimi
Race Specifics: Wolf - Wolf like ears, tail, and claw-like fingernails. Hightened senses.

STATS
Abilities:
[INDENT]1} Beserk - Lvl 1[/INDENT]
[INDENT]     Named after an aggressive class for good reason. When enabled Cecil will lose[/INDENT]
[INDENT]     most of her human conscious and become more animalistic. She will push[/INDENT]
[INDENT]     herself to the limit and attack the enemy with full power. Better control later on.[/INDENT]
[INDENT][/INDENT]
[INDENT]2} Shadow Stalk - Lvl 1[/INDENT]
[INDENT]     As the name would suggest, Cecil can stalk someone she is following or[/INDENT]
[INDENT]     tracking down without leaving any traces of herself. For now, she can only[/INDENT]
[INDENT]     mask her footprints.[/INDENT]

INVENTORY: 
[INDENT]1} Long Bow and Arrows[/INDENT]
[INDENT]     Her main weapon for long range battles[/INDENT]
[INDENT][/INDENT]
[INDENT]2} Four Daggers[/INDENT]
[INDENT]     Placed secretly around her body, two are for throwing and two are for[/INDENT]
[INDENT]     close quarter combat.[/INDENT]

Bag: Various poisons, smaller traps, food, dog treats, and some trinkets

OTHER
Dog companion named Griff
[/font]
[RIGHT][/RIGHT]
[/div]
[RIGHT][/RIGHT]
[/Tab]

[Tab=IRL]
[div=background:url( 'https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZTiuYgBsJZhQClddTjgWejWAu4MwjPQLg4ZetyGHy7QBBONe9' );background-size:cover;border:5px #0e4d92 solid;color: #000000;padding:5px;]
[imageFloat=right][IMG]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/e5/8d/58/e58d5872cf79a675ef550ab40abb721f.jpg[/IMG][/imageFloat][font=Oleo Script]  BASICS
Name: Cecilia Ramone
Nicknames: Cecil, Ceci, Celli
Orientation: Heterosexual

PERSONA
Likes: Gardening, Early mornings, Sweets, Iced coffee, Dogs [animals in general], Children
Dislikes: Small enclosed places, Large crowds, Unorganized things, Messes, Cockroaches, Bitter things
Positives: Kindly, Leaderly, Forgiving, Empathetic, Ambitious, Hopeful
Negatives: Anxious, Overthinker, Mysterious, Forgetful, Fiesty, Insecure
Goals:
[INDENT][CHECK=cross]1} Become a web designer[/CHECK][/INDENT]
[INDENT][CHECK=cross]2} Be married by 33[/CHECK][/INDENT]
[INDENT][CHECK=cross]3} Have two or three kids[/CHECK][/INDENT]
[INDENT][CHECK=cross]4} Own four dogs[/CHECK][/INDENT]
[INDENT][CHECK=check]5} Have a beautiful flower garden[/CHECK][/INDENT]
[INDENT][CHECK=check]6} Have her own place[/CHECK][/INDENT]

RELATIONS
Family:
[INDENT]Mother; Lucille Ramone; Alive[/INDENT]
[INDENT]Father; Chris Ramone; Deceased[/INDENT]
[INDENT]Brother; Tyrion Ramone; Alive[/INDENT]
[INDENT]Brother; Orion Ramone; Alive[/INDENT]

Friends:
[INDENT]Best Friend; Ryan Stark; 23[/INDENT]
[INDENT]Best Friend; Melanie Parker; 28[/INDENT]
[INDENT][/INDENT]
Pets:
[INDENT]Dog; Gypsy; X[/INDENT]
[INDENT]Hamster; Nugget; X[/INDENT]
[/font][/div]

[/Tab]

[/Tabs]

The spacing is heavily dependent on what device you're using, since it uses an imagefloat. Like on my desktop, because of how big my browser is, the image fills in a majority of the height and has equal spacing above and below. If you want, you can use a div instead and make it a background image, but it will require a lot more bbcode to get it to line up properly no matter what device it is on.

The spacing is heavily dependent on what device you're using, since it uses an imagefloat. Like on my desktop, because of how big my browser is, the image fills in a majority of the height and has equal spacing above and below. If you want, you can use a div instead and make it a background image, but it will require a lot more bbcode to get it to line up properly no matter what device it is on.
Ah, gotcha. Yeah I just messed with some of the text I wrote and took some stuff out and reworded. It looks better for me now. Thank you though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back