• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern I'm sorry, I love you

Clouds

Roleplay Availability
My Interest Check
f4ff1537ee60f8b93b0bd34210dcb852.jpg

|| I'm sorry, I love you ||

It all started with one comment of a friend. “Are you in love with him?” Even though it was meant as a joke, my face was completely flushed at the sudden realization. If it weren’t for that guy to point it out mockingly, I would’ve never got to know my own feelings. I would’ve just went on with fooling around because of the lack of love that I had. Now, because of the sudden wave of emotions crashing through my head, I was at a total loss about what to do. Every time I saw him, may it be at school or just at random my heart beat started to go quicker even though I tried so hard to stop it. It was almost like I was a maiden in love. The hot shot of this school of all the people became meek at his sight. It was annoying and I wanted to get it out of myself yet nothing worked. I tried dating other girls but they didn’t interest me the slightest. My previous interest in them faded away soon. I could only see my best friend, my secret crush. It was scary to see how I changed, yet I managed to cover it up to the best of my capabilities. Some thought that I was only joking when I stumbled over my words while talking to him. Thinking that I’m clumsy, which I am.

At first, I was fine with just being around him like usual. Talking about games, sports, whatever came to mind. Yet my feelings got stronger the more I was with him. The urge to touch him, the urge to kiss him, … Sometimes I’d ‘bump’ into him just to have some contact, or our hands would brush against each other, just a mere accident. However I don’t know how longer I’ll be able to keep this up… I became scared of myself of wanting to monopolize him. Having him only for myself, yet not being able to confess as I’m afraid of ruining our friendship.

---
tomo.jpg
So this is my idea for now. It’ll be in 3rd person, I just wanted to write this in 1st because I wanted to express his/her feelings more this way.

I’m looking for a male character who could play the best friend. (This can be MxM as well as FxM.)

I’d write about 2 paragraphs for each post.

If you’re interested comment below or send me a pm.

(If you're curious the two pictures are my characters which you can choose from.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back