Other i'm so lonely

ewolf20

the aspiring roleplayer
hi. although i hate forums due to the high chances of being ignored, forgotten, or outright dismissed, i guess this is the one of the few ways i can have conversations with people on here. 

Code:
<div style="border: 10px solid orchid; padding: 50px; text-align: center;">
 <span style="color: green; font-size: 20px;">For beginners, by a beginner.</span>
</div>

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel loved. I'm fine actually. Although I might have trouble setting up for some rps because school reasons. Ih, and I'm planning on doing request for rp character drawings.

That's wonderful to hear :3

And that's fine. Most of us are also occupied with school! If anything you could always do onexones if you really have that urge to roleplay. But drawing rp character sounds cool as well~

Still lonely?

Here's some love <3  
Emoticon1-ClosedEyesOpenSmile.png

Yeah, I feel lonely most of these days too. My mom just passed away because of brain cancer and I just miss her. I feel lonely especially when I'm in a party that I can't avoid to attend to. I even cry and spoil the fun sometimes.

Yeah, I feel lonely most of these days too. My mom just passed away because of brain cancer and I just miss her. I feel lonely especially when I'm in a party that I can't avoid to attend to. I even cry and spoil the fun sometimes.

Omg.... I'm so sorry to hear that! I don't know what I'm going to do when my mom isn't around. I just can't imagine. *hugs tightly*

It's okay to cry.

-another lonely person

Before I'm scared to imagine a life without my parents so I don't think much about it. But then, when my mother was diagnosed with cancer I don't know how to feel, the doctor said that she would only have 6 months and we thought there would still be a chance. So we found ways to beat the cancer, alternative medicine, supplements, radiation, you name it. But the doctor was right after all. even we did try to fight, she passed away after 6 months of going back in fort from home to hospital. We never tried operation because there's no way to know if she would survive or be in a coma state, and she never wanted to be cut open. So we waited until she had her last breath. She died peacefully in her sleep. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to post this long but I don't know. 

Thank you Phadia by the way.

Before I'm scared to imagine a life without my parents so I don't think much about it. But then, when my mother was diagnosed with cancer I don't know how to feel, the doctor said that she would only have 6 months and we thought there would still be a chance. So we found ways to beat the cancer, alternative medicine, supplements, radiation, you name it. But the doctor was right after all. even we did try to fight, she passed away after 6 months of going back in fort from home to hospital. We never tried operation because there's no way to know if she would survive or be in a coma state, and she never wanted to be cut open. So we waited until she had her last breath. She died peacefully in her sleep. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to post this long but I don't know. 

that is beautiful

Remember friend, I'm here for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back