• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I'M searching for Long term Role playing (Female only)

Sakuto

Hi, My name is Sakuto~

Im searching for a long-term roleplaying buddy that is between Casual and detailed , I do Fantasy Roleplays weither it consists of Angels, Demons, Vampires, Nekos Etc. and Naruto and Fairy Tail based Role plays. For fantasy RPs I love doing Romantic rps mixed with action, suspense or Do a royalty RP with the same concepts I hope I hear from you soon~

Ravian said:
Great, I look forward rping with you! Sorry can't pm yet gotta wait for 24hours/10posts to end. (^.^)
OK thats fine ^_^

[QUOTE="Forever For Never]So, I hear you're in search of partners?

[/QUOTE]
And indeed I am ^_^ I also Rp on kik too i forgot to mention

If you're still searching I'm interested. Sadly I'm waiting for the 10 Post / 24 Hour Rule to run it's course.

I'm a big fantasy nerd (dnd and such) but I'd rather pass on the fandom stuff. I'd love to hear your plot Ideas.

IM also big on fantasy as well~ I do alot of fanatsy romance Roleplays wheter its between angles, demons, vampires, nekos etc. or Royalty or any other type of plot ^_^

Hey! I'm interested c: As soon as you can PM, send me a message! I have a few plots in mind, and I'm more than willing to hear any you have as well!

Would you be up for something where my character has been captured by yours, or is his servant. Something like that?

Maybe we should start a separate thread to throw around plot ideas?

If you are still looking for roleplay partners, I'm up for it. I'm going to be free for a lot of time. I play female characters pretty well, and I love romance roleplays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back