• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings I’m really just looking for other slow/working RPers

What do you want to do lol

• Harry Potter

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • ATLA/Korra

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Super power academy

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Planets

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

.silver.

✨your local music therapist✨
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
That’s basically it. That’s the whole thing. I love writing and have roleplayed since I was like 12 (I’m 23 now), but took a few years off because life and stuff. I want to get back into it again because it’s a great outlet for me, but I am an intern part-time and I work part-time. I don’t see enough roleplays that interest me and aren’t requiring frequent posts.

That being said, here are some things I’m interested in roleplaying:
- Harry Potter
- super power academy or something
- ATLA/Korra stuff

Action and original characters basically. I also started an RP last year on FF when I was first trying to get back into it that was like a planets becoming people thing that I was really excited about and it died out, but I’d be happy to bring it back and try it again here.

Lmk who’s interested, looking for a friend 🥺

***UPDATE***
We are playing with the planet idea! However, I am open to doing a separate Harry Potter RP too! Here are the links:

Intro: Fantasy - .stranded on an exoplanet. — open
Characters: Fantasy - .stranded on an exoplanet. — character sheets
OOC: Fantasy - exoplanet OOC
RP: Fantasy - .stranded on an exoplanet. — RP

Last edited:
this is kind of insane because this is legitimately something i've been looking for but couldn't quite put into words myself.
anywho, hi there! fellow adult here whose doesn't quite have the freetime i had when i was twelve and writing ye ol' nonsensical adventures.
if you're looking for some people to write some adventures with that are fine with a slower pace, i'm definitely up for it. <3

Thank freaking goodness lol
What do you like to roleplay?

hi all, a slow paced rp is perfect— i'm okay with either atla/legend of korra, harry potter or even make our own fantasy setting !! i also think your planets idea would be neat too

slow rper here too! interested in alta and Harry Potter if ocs are involved, the planets idea also seems fun.

Thanks y’all!
This is the thread I made for the planet thing: .written in the stars. (sign-ups - open!) - FeralFront
Definitely something I would tweak a little but yeah

I also hold Harry Potter very close to my heart and I’ve never RPed ATLA/Korra before so I am still 100% open to those. I’m just gonna need help plotting/finding ways to move the plot along. I’m usually good at starting ideas, but can definitely improve on keeping things moving 😅

Another slow rp-er here!! I’d love to rp pretty much anything with some like-minded ppl!
I love the idea of the planet rp btw Silver, it sounds so cool and like a fun slow rp! I like ones with an element of fantasy where we could just slow pace the lives of a family esc group of ppl

Thank freaking goodness lol
What do you like to roleplay?
A little bit of everything, honestly?
Going off your interests above though, I'd definitely be down for something Harry Potter replaced, a Super powers academy, and that Planet idea really has me intrigued. <3

Okay! I’ve created a poll for what to play. We can also make two RPs if we feel inclined to lol. Here’s what I’m thinking for each idea:

Harry Potter
Takes place years after the golden trio has become much older. They have leadership roles in the ministry but we don’t interact much with them (unless the ministry ends up getting involved in the plot). We could have a handful of Hogwarts delinquents trying to start up the Death Eaters again and are caused serious, hardcore issues at school. Like releasing dangerous creatures, luring students into traps in the forbidden forest, placing cursed items everywhere, etc.

ATLA/Korra
Takes place in between Aang’s death and Korra’s birth. Without the avatar, the world is falling apart left and right. We see the very beginning of the anti-bender movement and our characters are trying to weed the seeds of that out of as many towns as possible (obviously being unsuccessful because of how Korra goes, but we could manage to keep our families safe and maybe scoop up some orphans along the way or something).

Super Power Academy
Tbh your basic “oh sh*t I have powers now” and being suddenly taken to a school to train you to use your powers and probably protect the country from a threat unknown to regular people. At some point the school gets burned down and everyone has to scatter but still find a way to keep the threat at bay. Maybe this could be a corrupt government thing.

Planets
If you don’t want to click the link and have to read that thread, it’s basically playing as the gods the planets are based after. Each planet is alive and whenever the planets align, they’re human/animal forms get to jump out and explore a bit, leaving the physical planets “dormant.” They usually like to visit Earth and see what’s going on with the humans, but this time they end up on another planet in another solar system. To get back, they have to find pieces of themselves that have been scattered across the planet. There’s a bunch of dangerous creatures there and some force that wants to keep us from going back home so they can wipe out all living things within that solar system.

And those are the plots! Pls vote for something you think you can contribute to plot development as I am #notthebest at it 😅 Pick your top two and I’ll check on the poll either tonight or tomorrow morning! I live in California for reference, it is currently 10:37am here

Okay, looks like we’re doing the planet thing! Unless anyone has any objections. I’ll make a sign-up thread and an RP thread this weekend, and I’m willing to also do a Harry Potter thread if y’all want that.

I may be slightly more active than I plan to be at first just bc I’m excited to roleplay again lol

Please let me know who is willing to help with plot development!

definitely no objections here, looking forwards to the planets rp !!

Here’s an intro thread. Currently making one for characters. Will post when it’s done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back