• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Im really bad at thinking of titles for these... so can we just rp?

QueenCupCake

One Thousand Club
Hey everyone! It's very late where I am, at least for me. (Its 12am, and I guess I am an old lady now) dont be creeped out by that, I'm actually only 23.
Okay. Listen. I'm getting distracted.
I really want a role play, literate role players, dont let my atrocious punctuation above scare you off, I'm not actually that stupid. I dont feel like making a whole big thing, I really just want some roleplays, I will technically do anything, but I crave modern (slice of life) roleplays the most
I am a mother now, so that takes up a lot of time, but I really had to get back to role playing, if I can only respond a couple times a day, it's something. I had the role play itch! so give me ideas and role play with me.
Please?
P.s. sorry, but I NEED romance

I didn't see these, I didn't mean to ignore you lovely people who gave my thread some attention. I will PM now!

Hey everyone! It's very late where I am, at least for me. (Its 12am, and I guess I am an old lady now) dont be creeped out by that, I'm actually only 23.
I really want a role play, literate role players, dont let my atrocious punctuation above scare you off, I'm not actually that stupid. I dont feel like making a whole big thing, I really just want some roleplays, I will technically do anything, but I crave modern (slice of life) roleplays the most
I am a mother now, so that takes up a lot of time, but I really had to get back to role playing, if I can only respond a couple times a day, it's something. I had the role play itch! so give me ideas and role play with me.
Please?

I'm interested! :)

Love, slice of life, I’m a huge fan of all the great and bad things.
If maybe you’d wanna write let me know.

Please?
I’m down :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back