• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I'm quite bored lately

AliceoHeart

Alice the Kitsune
Ello, I'm looking for a rp partner to sate my thirst for roleplay. I mainly do para rp but, if I'm getting into it I can do multi-para and I'd like someone that is willing to rp around that level too.I'm not here to set up plots or anything no just starting a one on one roleplay introduce two characters and build up from there just being creative, having fun and some fun OOC on the side. This thread is going to look ugly as I can't BBcode to save my life. So bare minimum blandness hope it doesn't send you away in disgust. I'll take the first partner I like possibly two if I feel I can handle it.

Please note I'm i na rush while typing this don't judge the grammar and crap too lazy to do more on the thread~

Things I'd like in a partner

• At minimum para post-length[writers block exception]
  • Active enough to progress a story
  • A great attitude
  • Sense of humor

Things that I'm interested in rping[god knows what kind of story we'll build]

We're going to pick a starting genre flip a coin to see who posts first and yeah they get dibs on the genre/fandom and what not. I will be heads every-time the partner will be tails. It's not set in stone though as we can make changes to make sure we're both happy if the other starts something the other doesn't like.

• Adventure- Gotta catch em all :3 [no we're not doing pokemon]
  • Action- Fight scenes for days, powers preferred[this is across the board]
  • Romance-The reason romance is in red isn't because it's what I want it's because I'm still awaiting official permission from my SO, besides my character still needs to decide if he/she/it likes yours or not.
  • Horror- In the least non edgy 12 year old way possible[love dat ghoul
  • Fandom- I love me some fandom roleplay hell you could drag me in blind to a fandom if you wish just don't get upset with me if I turn you down when I red about it. I'm open to suggestions but, I won't take all. I love Tokyo Ghoul right now so if you like that we're good to go.
  • Whole new characters- I'm here to develop a whole story and stuff with each of our character being brand new thought up as we go. Screw character sheets

If you have any questions or you're interested PM me we can talk there :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, you certainly seem like an interesting person, and as I seem to have some free time lately, I'd be up to roleplay with you :D

I know I'm super interesting if it were opposite day that is.That's cool, I'll PM you tomorrow as I'm going to pass out for the night.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, simply your signature shows that at the bare minimum you have a sense of humor, which quite frankly is all I ask for in a roleplay partner. Also, I gave you a damn, so you're welcome x3

I shall await your message tomorrow!

I am usually free, so I'd love to roleplay with you. My Replies are consistent and I will always reply unless I am either sleeping or if my Phone is dead.

Oh man I love Tokyo Ghoul too! I would absolutely LOVE to RP some TG stuff with someone, particularly if we were using canon and OC characters but I'm pretty flexible. I also really like the idea of creating new characters and coming up with storylines :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back