"I'm NOT going to ask you again... Quit eating me!" (Zombie/Alternate/Multiverse/Reboot)

BIGBOSS1975 said:
Kiryu pulled up to the graveyard, and gave the mayor a nod. Alan Coldwell got out, nodded back, and ran off.
Kiryu knew damn well that he had to keep driving, to ensure the safety of everyone in the car. As soon as the Mayor was out of sight, he slammed his foot down on the accelerator.

Kiryu drove for a few minutes, before finally speaking to his fellow occupants in the car, "We have a few options. We can head to the motels and try to find other survivors, we can go straight to the Mayor's house, or we can stop at the pharmacy and grab some anti-biotics. I'm leaving it to you."
"Well, based off of what the mayor said. The motels were on the way to the mayors house so we could keep an eye out on the way there, also based off of the sounds of it. These "labcoats" sound like the type of guys that will want to keep this quiet, and want to protect they're asses from this mess. I would imagine they took the anti-biotics possibly to hope everyone here will die or so they could cover themselves. Especially since it seems everyone's done an absolutely shitty job at stopping this. Or they decided simply not to do it." "Good thinking, also your theory is probably right since based off of how this story is going, this sounds like the stereotypical zombie government conspiracy story. Especially since he said after all it was a 'bio weapon'"

"We'll keep an eye out, then."

It must've taken them a while to get out of City Hall, because the initial chaos had begun to wind down. Zombies now controlled the streets. Kiryu had to take several detours and alleyways to avoid attracting attention to the vehicle. Eventually, after what seemed like an eternity, the car made it to the outskirts of town, where Alan Coldwell's house lay. It was a rather nice place, as it looked like a small mansion. Kiryu smashed the car through the front gates, and headed up to the driveway. No other cars populated the driveway: The house was devoid of people.

Kiryu rolled down the window, and got a big whiff of the air. Smelled like nature. Good, that meant that those monsters were nowhere near here. He opened the door, and told everybody that it was safe. "Looks like we're gonna have to make ourselves at home."

(OOC- Sorry for the late response...)

Alone. As usual, he was alone. Reznov sat in his small, dingy apartment by himself in the dark, taking a swig from a bottle of vodka every so often. About four hours ago, military officials had come through the building complex, notifying people to get to the town hall. When they came to his door and knocked, he stayed quiet, wishing not to be stuck with the rest like pigs in a pen. Whatever reason there was for it, Reznov didn't like it. Suddenly, as his lips touched the bottle once more, he heard something from outside his window, which looked out to the street outside. They were empty moments ago, but soon, there was the sound of panicking people. Not, screaming bloody murder people; no, this was a panick Reznov knew all too well. The kind you'd expect from a flock of sheep, sensing a wolf among their numbers. Shaky voices outside gave quick commands. One of which included a man, most likely telling his kids to do something. Car doors slammed, and so did doors to individual buildings. "Hmm..." Reznov mumbled to himself, pondering on why the street had become so filled with tension. Suddenly, his thoughts were broken by three gunshots, then a woman screaming something he didn't quite catch. Reznov wasted no time; like a natural reflex, he stood up and rushed over to the broom closet, which took four steps due to the small size of the room, and quickly pulled his old rifle, a scoped Mossin-Nagent, and crouched over to the window, opening it silently as he looked down to see what was going on. Right outside the building complex, just a block away on the other side of the street, there was a man with a gun and what appeared to be the corpse of his target just outside the open door, crimson beginning to flow down the short, concrete staircase outside like on every building on the street. "H-he just came after me! I-I didn't know Wh-what to do!" The man with the gun was obviously in shock, still standing there with his gun aimed at the fresh corpse with a bullet through it's skull and chest. Reznov was just about to close the window and return to his bottle of vodka before more screaming further down the street was heard, this time, it was multiple voices. The man with the gun looked down the street and just ran, a terrified look on his face. Reznov poked his head out the window cautiously and turned it towards the direction of the screaming, and now gunshots, were coming from. He couldn't see clearly enough, so used his scoped rifle and looked through the scope, seeing much clearer now. "My... God..." Reznov said slowly, seeing multiple people, jumping on other men and women, and tearing them apart, eating their remains. Reznov thought about opening fire, but knew that'd only make escaping such a fate as them would be much more difficult if he gave away his position. Instead, he slowly crept back, closed the window, changed clothes, put on his coat, grabbed his old machete and more ammunition (50 rounds +5 in rifle itself). He had no food to grab, but grabbed a large backpack he had and put in some extra clothes, leaving room for other supplies he intended on getting. Reznov wasn't sure what was happening, but he knew it wasn't normal. Cautiously opening the door that led out to the hall, he peeked his head out and silently moved out into the empty hall, the only sound being the chaos from outside. The hall was dark, due to only a few lights actually working. He moved carefully, not daring to make any sudden noises as he made his way to the stairwell and towards the door that led to the outside. You could say he was, ironically enough, ascending from darkness...

Last edited by a moderator:
Kiryu let Haruka, Tomoko, and the rest inside the mansion. He was sure that no one was inside, and he was right! However, a note taped to the fridge made them realize that they were going to need to go back into town.

"Forgot to pay water bill, no water at the house

Groceries (Gotta stop doing that last minute)

Renew Country Club membership

Tell people about the zombies (This was circled, along with a little message saying 'TOP PRIORITY!')"

Sure enough, no food. And on top of that, the water was cut off.

However, after enough digging around, Tomoko found the Mayor's gun stash. A lever action .22 rifle (Brand unknown, it's in pretty rough shape), a Beretta 9mm Handgun, an antique Thompson Sub-machine gun, and an M1 Garand. Plenty of ammo for all of the weapons, too.

Tomoko stared hard at the .22 before her. About every fiber of her being just wanted to stay inside the mansion and let everyone else do the work, but a small voice within her, a tiny voice, told her that this was her chance. After going out there, killing zombies and saving people, she'll be popular. People will beg for her autograph, people will beg for even a chance to see her! With an admittedly creepy grin, Tomoko picked up the gun, and then let everyone know about the stash.

A few minutes of hanging about later, Kiryu decided that he was going to lead a search party. He explained that you didn't need to party up, but it would be best to stick together. Tomoko, with her newfound determination, was the first to volunteer. Kiryu didn't WANT to take her with him, but decided that it'd be better than her going out there by herself.

Ripper and Hopper following close behind, Geese traveled. Ordering his usual sandwich from his usual restaurant. A creature of habit. As he left, a man came from the alley with a slimy mouth and empty expression. Obviously on some type of drug. One kick from Geese sent his head literally flying from his shoulders. Ripper and Hopper drew weapons as Geese's hands dropped into his pockets where his custom made, obviously, knuckle protectors hid. More than 6 of the same type of person shuffled from the alley as Geese and his bodyguards stared confidently down the alley. "How troublesome. No technique at all." Sneered Geese. "Not worth my disgust"

ANARCHY REIGNS

Spider looked upon the chaos. People running for their lives, the police powerless to stop this tidal wave of madness. He smiled. Merely days ago, Spider was once some nobody. A whipping boy. Now, he had control of the Apostles of Anarchy, one of the most powerful biker gangs in the California area. And now this? Coldwell had turned into his own personal paradise. He felt like it was Christmas morning.

His lieutenant, Hornet, stood beside him. He, too was smiling. "Give them the order, boss. They're waitin' to be set loose."

Spider pumped his fist into the air, and the roar of over 100 motorcycles made sure that everyone knew. Everyone knew that anarchy would reign.

The men rode through the streets of the motel district, only adding upon the chaos that outbreak had created. Bikers killed left and right, both people and zombies.

(Uh oh! Looks like bikers! Bikers may be encountered at anytime. The weaker dudes can just be killed, but lieutenants need one d20 victory. Spider needs three d20 victories to beat.)

=================================================================================

"Last call." Kiryu said, turning back on the car. No response. Everyone else must be still settling into the house. Ah well. At least he had a little back-up in the form of Tomoko. He drove out back into town, with the intent of rescuing survivors and getting food. His first stop was the motel district, unaware of the biker threat within.

He first stopped at a dingy old apartment building, his rented station wagon going all Tokyo Drift as he slid into place. He was attracted to the building, as people were clamoring to get out. "Get in!" He shouted, but everyone was too busy panicking to notice. Well, mostly everybody.

(@Ryan Ports maybe???)

As Deadpool stepped out of the van his usual comedic self had seemed to have had returned. But he seemed annoyed "Hell yes I am RPer! You had me frozen in the car for god knows how long!" But one of his voices retorted with. "You know the RPer has a life right?" But Deadpool fired back with "Obviously not, because he is RPing as me." Deadpool then proceeded to exit the car and looked at the damage to the front gate "Well, guess that was simply another one of life's problems that we simply barged through. Guess the mayor didn't care that we may have had to barge it down, oh what a nice man." "I think you mean hurdle over lifes problems?" "Too many variations man! We decided to knock it down!" Deadpool finally went in and checked around reaching the fridge to see the notes. "Wow, even the mayor didn't even get himself running water. And you would've thought he wouldn't have to pay for that shit, ontop of the fact that he procrastinates on getting food. What an ass." "Sounds just like you." "Hey! I spend popping caps in people! I move around often! Speaking of which..." He went over to where Tomoko found the armory. "Daaaammmnn was this guy armed and we ain't even in the good ol' south. But my god are these guns old, but he has a good amount of ammo. Still gonna be able to pop a cap or two in a guy caught with their pants down. I also hope I can find the man I was brought here to take out, I might as well make my profit for this..." "Well, what do you think odds are you will find someone with their pants down?" "Likely. Now let's just make sure no one tries to sneak up on our asses and take our place. With umm, 140 rounds all together with 20 magazines 7 bullets in each... I like my odds with this many!" "Oh jeez... Also I do not find it likely we will find our contract... Hopefully we do." "That's the spirit lad!"

ANARCHY REIGNS

Spider looked upon the chaos. People running for their lives, the police powerless to stop this tidal wave of madness. He smiled. Merely days ago, Spider was once some nobody. A whipping boy. Now, he had control of the Apostles of Anarchy, one of the most powerful biker gangs in the California area. And now this? Coldwell had turned into his own personal paradise. He felt like it was Christmas morning. His lieutenant, Hornet, stood beside him. He, too was smiling. "Give them the order, boss. They're waitin' to be set loose." Spider pumped his fist into the air, and the roar of over 100 motorcycles made sure that everyone knew. Everyone knew that anarchy would reign. The men rode through the streets of the motel district, only adding upon the chaos that outbreak had created. Bikers killed left and right, both people and zombies. (Uh oh! Looks like bikers! Bikers may be encountered at anytime. The weaker dudes can just be killed, but lieutenants need one d20 victory. Spider needs three d20 victories to beat.) ================================================================================= "Last call." Kiryu said, turning back on the car. No response. Everyone else must be still settling into the house. Ah well. At least he had a little back-up in the form of Tomoko. He drove out back into town, with the intent of rescuing survivors and getting food. His first stop was the motel district, unaware of the biker threat within. He first stopped at a dingy old apartment building, his rented station wagon going all Tokyo Drift as he slid into place. He was attracted to the building, as people were clamoring to get out. "Get in!" He shouted, but everyone was too busy panicking to notice. Well, mostly everybody. (@Ryan Ports maybe???)

Reznov finally made it to the front door, which was wide open, and walked out, squinting his eyes a little from the sudden light of the outside. People were in a panic, gunshots fired throughout the entire area, about six blocks away, Reznov could see the feral beasts-of-people continue to trudge through the crowd, pouncing on anyone nearby. Suddenly, a car stopped not too far away from him, yelling at people to jump in. He could hardly hear them with all the chaos going on but saw this as a quick escape. Yet, in the back of his mind, he couldn't shake the possibility of this being a trap. Nonetheless, he ran up to the car, nodding his head at the driver in gratitude as he opened the door and jumped in. "Thank you, my friends!" Reznov exclaimed, unententionally louder than he meant to say it. He quickly shut the door and set his pack of supplies next to him, his rifle still in his hand. "We must leave quickly, this entire area will soon be overrun by these monsters." Reznov added, speaking in a normal tone of voice now.

@BIGBOSS1975

With a nod, Kiryu slammed his foot down on the gas pedal, the station wagon's tires letting out a shrill shriek as he drove off. He took note of the bearded man's rifle, with it's scope, and noted that he must be a hunter, or marksman of sorts. He'd be good to have in the group.

"The name's Kiryu. The girl there is Tomoko." Tomoko responded to her name with a "H-hi..." Kiryu continued, "If we're gonna survive, we're gonna have to work together."

@Ryan Ports

(OOC- sorry, had no wifi for a bit... :P)

Reznov looked outside the window, watching as they passed by the chaos around them. "Agreed..." Reznov said in a low tone of voice. "I am Viktor Reznov, thank you for the assistance, my friends." Reznov added, looking over at the front of the car and at the two people. Reznov began to get more comfortable and less tense now, feeling that the people he was with seemed trustful enough.

@BIGBOSS1975

Keeping the pedal to the medal, Kiryu weaved in and out of the chaos. He clearly had a bit of experience behind the wheel. His first priority was getting Reznov back to the mansion, but those priorities shifted once he passed by an old shop.

Geese Howard.

Kiryu could recognize that man anywhere. Back when he was still in the Tojo Clan, Geese was quite involved with the yakuza, despite being an American crime lord. Kiryu despised Geese, not just because of the man's tactics, but the rumors surrounding the murder of Jeff Bogard, rumors that claimed that Geese had murdered the man in front of his own son. Despite all this, Kiryu knew that Geese would be a very valuable asset, him and his bodyguards.

Kiryu slammed on the brakes, and yelled from the car. "Get in, Howard!"

@HighSquirrelWarlock

Wiping his hand protectors on his antique handkerchief, he heard a voice. He recognized it immediately. Kiryu. A good fighter. "If he willingly came to me" Geese thought "Things must be worse than i thought". Geese clicks his tongue and, with Ripper and Hopper in tow, he enters the vehicle. Pausing only to give a slight nod to Kiryu and said "And what do i owe the pleasure of this visit? I was under the impression you didn't like me" Geese said with more than a touch of malice and contempt in his voice. Ripper and Hopper maintaining a professional silence as they took inventory. He would never say it out loud, but Geese always found it interesting how much they could carry with the minimal space they had. Although, he wouldn't hire any but the best. It seemed obvious what Kiryu was after. Geese had houses and supplies all over the city. He was sure they'd come in handy. Like always, he was 3 steps ahead

@BIGBOSS1975

Last edited by a moderator:
"I still don't like you." Kiryu responded, "But if we're going to survive, we're going to need to band together. I don't think even you will be able to handle a horde of those things by yourself."

Tomoko, meanwhile was silently watching several men on motorcycles taking on the zombies. Wow, real bikers! She watched as they dispatched the undead one by one, before leaving one left alive. She wondered why they had left this one alive. Why not hurry up and kill it? She would soon have her answer.

The men started to torture the beast, tying it in chains and beating it's body over and over again. They refuse to finish it off, they instead continue to beat the monster. Eventually, as Geese got into the car, the men turned and saw the station wagon. They grinned, and hopped on their bikes. "Mister Kiryu!" she shouted.

One look in the rearview mirror was all it took. 5 bikers. All armed with bats. "Get ready." He slammed his foot on the gas pedal.

@HighSquirrelWarlock @Ryan Ports

Geese saw the bikers and rolled his eyes. He flicked his head towards the window as Hopper tossed a gun to Ripper and they began to sight shots at the bikers from the windows. Geese kept his questions short and simple. What's going on? How did it start? And who the hell is the little goth girl who keeps with the sideways glances? He directs Kiryu to one of his nearest safehouses. It used to be a bomb shelter he bought by some paranoid millionaire. All the comforts of home along with enough military hardware to drop a building. And a change of clothes. Geese needed to get out of this suit and back into his normal clothes. His tailor didn't make these for comfort. He'd have to have a word with him. If he survived that is

Reznov looked at the three new men, not particularly fond of the air they brought with them as they entered the vehicle. Reznov only watched them within the corner of his eyes, tightening his grip on his rifle as he felt an onimous tension; both from the three men and the chaos outside. He soon spotted out a group of men on motorcycles, mowing down men and monsters alike. The girl in the passenger seat of the car soon noticed it all too and pointed out that a few of them had spotted their vehicle. The car was soon sent back into motion and two of the new, mysterious men took out guns and prepared to fire. Reznov readied his rifle to do the same, mumbling quietly to himself. "Let's teach these rats a lesson..."

(OOC Very sorry for my absence, I was going to wait for the website to finish up with reformatting everything before so that everything didn't look ugly before returning. I am going to apologize in advance if this is a lackluster post, especially since I have little to interact with.)

Deadpool obviously was looking pissed off. "Yeah no shit Sherlock I am! You left me here to rot, with my cancer! Also what the hell is up with this bullshit update! My text isn't as special anymore! And I am stuck in this Mansion with nothing to do but wait for some fucking action! Come on someone please, get some action here so I don't have to sit here and muse and rant 24/7." And of course his two voices had their own opinions. "While I will agree with you on us looking less special, and mobile having little to no way to make it look better. At least reading old post is not as brutally hard to read as it used to." "Yeah what the hell was up with that bullshit! Now all of our text looks generic and black!" "Oh so you have a problem with black text? Being racist much?" "You know I didn't mean it like that! God get your head out of the fucking gutter!" "God dammit... Both of you sound like Blind Al arguing with herself over a TV remote while struggling to get off the couch to even find it! You know the glasses don't help either." "Oh, so now you're resorting to blind jokes, how low of you." "Alright, alright! We are going to stop this damn post here, or this is going to be an essay long thing of me and my two voices bitching and yelling about this... I think I am doing all of us a favor here, anyway I also would do 'I'm not dead yet!' from Holy Grail, but I can't be that guy. So umm, move it along! Nothing left to see here!"

Meanwhile, at the mansion...

Two bikers sat quietly behind some bushes, watching Deadpool talk to himself. "I... Uh..." One of them whispers, "I'm kind of having second thoughts about this..."

"Look, if we don't scout out this place, Spider will be pissed. You saw what he did to the old boss, didn't you?"

"I know, but I'm more afraid of that guy out there than Spider! You know who that is? That's Wade-fucking-Wilson!"

"Wait, THAT'S Wade Wilson? He looks like a fucking fairy with that spandex on."

"Ssshhh!! He'll hear you!"

===========================================================================================

Bullets from the biker's handguns began whizzing by the car, clearly they weren't the best shots. Tomoko decided to take the opportunity to get in some practice with her new rifle, aiming it at the closest biker. She fired, and it struck him in the chest. Unbeknownst to her, he's wearing real leather. Leather and .22s don't exactly get along. Leather's too tough for those tiny bullets. 

The bikers, still firing on the car, shouted taunts from their bikes. "Soo-weeeeeeee!" shouted one, "Gonna make you squeal like a pig!"

Deadpool having had dealt with the two voices in his head arguing which finally ceased, allowed Deadpool and his voice to begin to hear the two bikers who obviously were failing at being stealthy. Deadpool hearing where it was coming from decided to do it stealthily, Deadpool simply walked back in the home and out of sight and then began to hide and move quietly through the house stating how he decided he would take a small nap. He then went quiet to fake being asleep, he then went through to reach the back of the home. Taking some rope along the way, Deadpool reached the end of the home behind and caught the two behind the bush. "Nicely done, now let's give them a good spook." And with that Deadpool crept behind the two, and unsheathed one of his bloodied Katana's, and before they knew what was going on Deadpool was able to bring the katana to their throats, with the threat of both of their necks being slit, due to the blades length. This was followed by Deadpool's laughter, "Hello you two, meet Arthur! She is my katana blade, and her sister Bea. Bea is being nice right now, Arthur is being mean right now. Now may I just say, the sneaky creeper idea definitely is not any of your strong suits, not that you would have much besides undeniable love with your bikes. Let me guess? You got some cliché motorbike gang name? Probably something with anarchy in the name... Ok, ok, aside from that point, back to me mocking you too. Hahaha! My god you two really should have stuck your dicks in your mouths! At least that would have shut you both up and kept me oblivious. Now, that that's over with... I hope you two know the drill. Drop your weapons, and be prepared to be violated... Shit that came out wrong, actually no because it's just like going through TSA security since they do love tits and ass, but seriously no I don't mean it like that. Just prepare for possible torture, unless you both be some good boys."

One of the bikers immediately screams in terror, "I-I give up! I give up! I'll tell you anything!!" The other one, however, isn't as quick to surrender. "Go ahead, kill me. You ain't gettin' shit from me. I ain't a pussy, unlike this guy next to me.

"Y-yes, I'm a pussy! Please, for the love of God, don't kill me!"

"Dale, I always hated you."

@The Omen of Death

Deadpool was smirking devilishly underneath his mask, he was giddy that he gave at least one of them a good scare. He then tied the rope that he had around the both of the bikers, taking any weapons they may have had on them. Keeping 'Arthur' in his hand he grabbed one of them by the shoulder and ushered the individuals inside. "Alrighty boys! Let's play a game called, 'Answer my questions or be tortured' now why the hell were you two chatterboxes scouting out here, and based off of what I also hear. Sounds like the motorjunkies like you are riding around gunhoeing around like Rambo's on bikes."

Dale was the first to speak, fear had obviously overtaken him. "Spider told us to look out for a new hideout... I-I suggested the mayor's house, so Rick and I headed out here! I don't know anything about-"

"YEEE HAAAAAW!"

Dale was cut off as a bullet tore through his skull, leaving him as a dead corpse on the ground. Several bikers, about 7 of them, rode into the driveway, with the intent on not only killing Deadpool, but everyone else in the mansion. "Fuck him up, boys!"

@The Omen of Death

==========================================================================================================

Kiryu's done a lot of driving in his life, so it came as no surprise that he easily kept the bikers off the station wagon. However, the repeated fire on the vehicle was putting them all in danger, and it was keeping them from stopping. Stopping would make them sitting ducks. Reznov and the others were going to have to drive off their attackers, and fast.

A biker pulled right up to the driver's side window, and pointed his sawed-off at Kiryu's head. Without even taking his eyes off the road, Kiryu grabbed the barrel of the gun and pulled it from the biker's grip. He spun the shotgun around, and pointed the firearm right at the wheel on the bike. He fired twice, in rapid succession, and completely decimated the motorcycle. He tossed the empty weapon into the back.

@Ryan Ports

@HighSquirrelWarlock

"Oh, well sounds like you didn't anticipate this now didn't cha? By the way finally the red color text came-" Then the shot rang out and then Dale ended up with the bullet in his head. "Oh yeah, we got the red text... Oh shit, they came early and got itchy on the- oh umm, might wanna get behind cover." "Thanks for killing your own man! Makes kicking your asses that much easier! By the way you got your wish pal." And with that Deadpool with Arthur over the other hostage bikers throat slit it. He then brought the bloodied blade sheathed it and unholstered one of his Desert Eagles and took a shot in the general direction of where Dale was shot from. Deadpool then ran straight into cover and looked out, very quickly to get a view of where the bikers together were. "So! 7 and hopefully 6 bikers... Who wants to be the 3rd cowboy motorfucker wannabe to drop dead next? I have a good amount of bullets that would gladly come say hi! Yippeekaye motherfuckers!" shooting at where he saw the bikers earlier.

The bikers began circling around the driveway. They didn't know where Deadpool dove for cover, so they just settled on pouring hot lead into the house. Bullets tore through the building, most of them narrowly missing the residents within. Haruka, the girl who was accompanying Kiryu, was one of these residents.

One biker, who was quite brave for being a nameless mook, got off his bike so he could charge into the building. He would be stopped short by a certain someone. Namely, Rick, the guy who just got his throat slit. He must've been bit before he died. "Rick? What the- AAAAAAAGH!"

The bikers were too busy riding and shooting to notice what was happening.

@The Omen of Death

As Deadpool looked out he saw what was once the man whose throat was just slit. "Umm, we just slit his throat just about earlier right?" "Oh shit, we did and... Oh... Oh... That's nasty, well we at least have one less man to deal with. But uh, the other person is going to turn and they are right by the entrance... And we got people inside, not good." "Ah god dammit, not this shit... Alright Deadpool time to do something stupid but super badass." Deadpool then proceeded to reload his pistols. And then with an incredible burst of speed he ran straight ahead, out of cover and to the men on the bikes. While doing so he hoped to draw their fire away and was laying his own suppressing fire on the bikers intending to hit either the wheels or the men themselves. Then expertly he reloaded the pistol in his left hand and holstered it now unsheathing 'Bea' And charging straight to who was once Rick, and with his katana ready lopping the zombies head off and all the while aiming his desert eagle at the biker being killed and blasting his head. That way he could not turn, "Woohoo! Giddyup gonna be skewering zombie flesh tonight boys! And some good ol' motorbikers! Now get outta the way bitch! Before I kablam my way through you!" He then turned the corner laying suppressive fire yet again going over the mess he made running through the door of the home and taking cover looking for anyone in the home. "Holy shit that was so badass! Mental high fives all around, on a job well done! Now let's fuck the rest of these douches up!" "My god, that was stupid... But umm, guess it was cool. Luckily we survived that... Now might as well get back to the men firing at us." "Yeah, just wait a moment." Deadpool then spoke up loudly, hopefully reaching the ears of the others. "Ok lads! Hold onto your butts! This is going to be a bumpy ass ride and I don't want to be seeing any foreplay going on here! Alright! Now!" Deadpool sheathed 'Bea' and unholstered his other desert eagle again, reloading his right hand pistol. He then looked up a moment holding his pistols upright and stated. "Now here is a bible passage I have memorized. Ezekiel 25:17. 'The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you.' The point being Pulp Fiction is quite good, and I doth now goeth procedeth to strike thine enemies with bullets blessed with catpiss. Amen." Then popping up behind a window he began unloading accurately placed bullet rounds at men's heads and at the bikes wheels.

Some of the bikers may be wearing helmets, but they're not thick enough to stop Desert Eagle rounds. 4 bikers had their lives ended pretty quickly, with the remaining 2 managing to avoid death, for now. They continued their firing, this time aiming towards Deadpool. Problem was, it's a pain in the ass to aim a gun while you're trying to steer a bike, so they miss quite a few shots.

"Hold your fire!"

A voice breaks through the deafening gunfire, and a man wearing a vest and a cow-skull steps into frame. He has nothing on him but a machete, and a megaphone. "Enough with the guns!" he shouts, "They're just point, shoot, and kill! If I wanted to shoot something, I'd just play a carnival game."

"Bull? Bull, what are you-"

"Shut your mouth, and get out of here!" The two remaining bikers nod, and drive off. Bull remains behind. "Mr. Wilson, please. Come out. I think we got off on the wrong foot."

@The Omen of Death

Users who are viewing this thread

Back