• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Im no longer Lonely ^v^ [CLOSED]

MissingBolt

Inactive , But This Place Is In My Thoughts
Hello People o3o I'm an Experienced Role Player whos new to the site and needs RP buddies , Ill do mostly every genre but prefer Romance =#3 I really only do MxF where I'm the Male....Sorry Homo-Sexual Friend James whos sitting next to me.... </3 Just broke a heart <\3 well back to track , Im not gonna list any specific parings or Plots because I like to make those with whoever Im role-playing with so that no one role-play is ever the same ^^ , also I tend to use the same character (just converted to the plot and/or universe Im playing in ) so if that bugs anyone then sorry , ummm also Im not good with Punctuation....sorry....+v+

Ummm...I Tend to get really into the RP so note this , and I tend to get impatient , so if you can reply often that would be appreciated , but not required , 90% of us have this site open alongside something else so :P

Well then....

I guess Ill updated this as Time goes by , I really dont know what else to put here...

alrighty , I cant PM yet , so just make a conversation with me and we can plan~

Okay, and same, I just started this site so I don't really know how to start a conversation on here, yet. I'll figure it out, hah.

*claps happily*

I'm into romance RPs right now, so maybe we could come up with a plot?

Alrighty Start a Conversation with me ^^

Well I have a good ammount of RP partners now ^^ thanks to all of you , so Im closing this Thread For Now , but if you wanna RP Im always open to messages ,

^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back