• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern I'm new!

Slyther367

I really just want to roleplay, so like, I don't know how to operate this site. I'm up for almost anything, but I usually only do original scenarios ( kidnapping, mafia, etc. ) I can work with werewolves, vampires, nekos, I'm kinda just all over the place. I like to roleplay either boy x boy or girl x girl, but I'd be willing to attempt straight. So, uh, yeah. Hit me up. SEMI LITERATE TO LITERATE PLEASE, detailed descriptions, no one sentence kinda crap. Besides that, thanks and yeah.

yeah, i have discord. I'm warning you that I usually include lots of violence in my rolepllays, so would you be okay with that?

I also only can roleplay at school, so like 10:30 am to about 2:15 pm central standard time, because I cant at home, so would you be okay with some slow replies?

@sasuke#6833 discord info

Yes I multi task

Alot and always keep alot of rps going

wanna write a story with me (this is not OUR story firestorm, this is a different one)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back