I'm new to this site but not new to Roleplay~

sasunaru130

TheYaoiLover
I'm sasunaru130! I've been roleplaying (actually well) for at least 5 years and can roleplay a lot! I love medieval roleplays, fantasy in general, and anime roleplays. (I mean, in the universe of an anime, but not using the actual characters from the anime) I like to do group or 1X1, I like 1X1 a little more though, because I am shy, but ask me for anything. I can give you an example of my roleplay style, and I would say I'm more semi-literate. (I type about a paragraph or two per character, per post. I don't post like 6 paragraphs for one character, I would switch it up if I have 2, but I might do like 7 paragraphs if I have like 2 or more charries.)

Thank you for reading my massive post, and I hope we can roleplay soon!

I would totally love to rp with you. I do a little of everything so whatever you want to rp is fine with me. I am new here too!

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

I'm sasunaru130! I've been roleplaying (actually well) for at least 5 years and can roleplay a lot! I love medieval roleplays, fantasy in general, and anime roleplays. (I mean, in the universe of an anime, but not using the actual characters from the anime) I like to do group or 1X1, I like 1X1 a little more though, because I am shy, but ask me for anything. I can give you an example of my roleplay style, and I would say I'm more semi-literate. (I type about a paragraph or two per character, per post. I don't post like 6 paragraphs for one character, I would switch it up if I have 2, but I might do like 7 paragraphs if I have like 2 or more charries.)

Thank you for reading my massive post, and I hope we can roleplay soon!
Neat, welcome!

I would totally love to rp with you. I do a little of everything so whatever you want to rp is fine with me. I am new here too!
I owuld love to do one with you! (I'ms orry it ook so long, i'm still learning and I had 4 tests. One more to go! But I am able to do a lot more now) I do a little of everything as well, so if you wanna chit chat more via PM we can! ANd get one started~

That's awesome that you've been roleplaying for such a long time! I've been into it for few years. I prefer one on one as well (I feel like it can be a lot more in depth that way.) Have fun while you're here!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back