I'm new, this place confuses me, theres too many buttons for my simple mind... BUT HOOOOI! Lets be friends XD

Hi Ghost Train! Welcome fellow newbie!

Yay! I'll take chu up on both, plant :3

Thanks Al and Fyuri! I was worried when it didn't work, I thought maybe I had to do the 10 big posts X3

Ey there, friend! My name's Night. I do agree, everything's damn confusin' at first, but do not worry! Everything'll be clear soon. Just test around! See ya around.

Hello Night! Nice to meet ya! I've been testing here and there, still very lost, but thats normal XD Cya later!

Welcome to RPN!

Hope you are having a wonderful time and best of luck in all your searches! ❤️?

Dyl4nL33 Dyl4nL33

I’m only nice sometimes. Don’t let my sweetness fool you. Haha.

No but seriously, I’m glad you feel like that.

It’s nice to be nice.

Dyl4nL33 Dyl4nL33 - you lost me at angsty roleplays because I was screaming like a fan girl somewhere. Give me the drama! Am-I-right! Lol!

ThereWithBellsOn ThereWithBellsOn Yaaaaas. I'm always fanboying. Wanna see an over grown English guy squeal? Share Malec fluff or mention Chris Wood. I'll fanboy for daaaays.
Drama is amazing, angst is too. Provided theres something to keep me sane, like my bootyiful ships. XD

Scheani Scheani Pleased to met ya! Yes, the angst machine is on full poooower. So is the romance machine but meh, I'm a sap XD

jae bird jae bird . Of course! You're never alone man, theres always someone else who enjoys suffering and edgy beans XD Nice to meet you too!

Seriously, everyone is so nice oml I'm shook

Dyl4nL33 Dyl4nL33 Trust me, once the ships and plots get thick we can be a... little teeny tiny itty bitty bit less nice

Scheani Scheani I'm always bored, I assure you XD If cha need some to talk with or RP, feel free to message or tag or portal (one of these buttons probably does that)

The Dark Wizard The Dark Wizard . I see that! I kinda expected either to be ignored or something. Glad to see its not like that! Also, is your profile picture the little black mage from Final Fantasy IX? Vivi?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back