Advice/Help I'm new here

bumblebee autobot human

bumblebee the autobot human
also i'm new here to this website still trying to figure things out in it ...like how to send messages and reply on profile messages ....also finding whats more to this website since its kind of a little hard to get around in here....since i'm new and all...

you send PMs by clicking someone’s avatar and then the start conversation button. You might have to wait a day / till you make ten posts if you just joined today.

You go to someone’s profile by clicking their avatar then clicking the small avatar button that pops up in the drop down ( the one that has follow, ignore, and start conversation) at the top of their profile will be a blank space that says write something here. Or words to that effect.

If your are looking to join a group - Looking for Group
Check out the genre you like and see who is looking for players

If your looking for a roleplay with just one other person - Looking for Partners
Check here for all the 1x1 partner searches

you send PMs by clicking someone’s avatar and then the start conversation button. You might have to wait a day / till you make ten posts if you just joined today.

You go to someone’s profile by clicking their avatar then clicking the small avatar button that pops up in the drop down ( the one that has follow, ignore, and start conversation) at the top of their profile will be a blank space that says write something here. Or words to that effect.

If your are looking to join a group - Looking for Group
Check out the genre you like and see who is looking for players

If your looking for a roleplay with just one other person - Looking for Partners
Check here for all the 1x1 partner searches
wow thanks for the tip its really helpful .. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back