I'm new here

Corrupt-Canine

I used to be a frequent roleplayer until I lost my interest for it. People on other sites either just abandon roleplaying, or they don't appeal to me.
I write at least a paragraph in RPs, and I have a lot of ideas I'd like to share. I do not know what the community here is like, so please go easy. I don't want to roleplay if you expect me to write a novel.
I like to draw, canines, world building, and interactive plot stories. So you can expect that. I like to mix things up so you won't see just humans in my own works. You will expect some sci-fi stuff, some mythical, and other stuff.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Screech.
They beat me to it.

Anyway, welcome to RPN! Call me Melody..Melly...Social Anxiety...

This place takes forever to navigate correctly, so ask people for directions or something, haha. Most people here are nice and always up to roleplaying!

*welcome hugs*

Um..
Yeah...
Done being really happy..

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.
Hey a guy who likes Fallout. I really like that game.
This place seems promising.

Screech.
They beat me to it.

Anyway, welcome to RPN! Call me Melody..Melly...Social Anxiety...

This place takes forever to navigate correctly, so ask people for directions or something, haha. Most people here are nice and always up to roleplaying!

*welcome hugs*

Um..
Yeah...
Done being really happy..
Oh alright. Though, the site uses the same engine that I've seen on others, only the layouts are different. Thanks.

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^
You took 3 things you like and mixed them together, nice username.
Cool. I'm into some fantasy.

I used to be a frequent roleplayer until I lost my interest for it. People on other sites either just abandon roleplaying, or they don't appeal to me.
I write at least a paragraph in RPs, and I have a lot of ideas I'd like to share. I do not know what the community here is like, so please go easy. I don't want to roleplay if you expect me to write a novel.
I like to draw, canines, world building, and interactive plot stories. So you can expect that. I like to mix things up so you won't see just humans in my own works. You will expect some sci-fi stuff, some mythical, and other stuff.

Welcome to your new family!

Welcome to role play nation! From what I'm aware, this place has a wonderful and welcoming community so I do hope you're having a great time on this website.

Users who are viewing this thread