• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital I'm new here and i do a bit of drawing.

Here's a doodle of my Warhammer fantasy character as he currently has it after he got forced into learning a bit of the Lore of Light and stole the Gem of Beguile of a Slaneesh cultist that made him almost irresistibly attractive.

8P9uEm8.png

My Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay group as it currently is. From left; Aslag, Arisha, Fleur, Viktor and Junior.

dqhHPnu.jpg

ThatSmellyGoblin said:
My Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay group as it currently is. From left; Aslag, Arisha, Fleur, Viktor and Junior.
dqhHPnu.jpg
So sexy, but where's the black people? And gingers?

Medelsvensson said:
So sexy, but where's the black people? And gingers?
Well there's a Norskan boy (Scandinavia), a Bretonnian girl (France), a Emperial boy (Germany) and two elves, a dark elf and a wood elf. Black people aren't all that normal in the Old World of Warhammer, you have to go further than that and ginger? We had a redheaded halfling with us very shortly, but he got eaten by Skaven.

ThatSmellyGoblin said:
Well there's a Norskan boy (Scandinavia), a Bretonnian girl (France), a Emperial boy (Germany) and two elves, a dark elf and a wood elf. Black people aren't all that normal in the Old World of Warhammer, you have to go further than that and ginger? We had a redheaded halfling with us very shortly, but he got eaten by Skaven.
You let my brother die? Because he sold his soul to the orc overlord? Now that's racism if I've ever heard it. What's all the fuzz about a little soul sales? I mean, we made a killin' on that shit. We just wanted to get of mainstreet for a moment and enjoy a place in the sun. It was us and a bunch of rich jews, it didn't last long.

Two of the three main characters in the webcomic strip i'm working on. Hopefully i'll get it up soon, i really wanna start this project.

PYVhyRE.png

oWVWzda.png

Alexandra said:
So what kind of story arcs are you planning?
...or is that super secret...?
Well i'm honesty pretty horrible at all that writing crap. Good thing i have a roomie who's pretty darn awesome at it.

The first arc is most likely just gonna be a in depth explanation of the Scion universe and some of the more important characters. What exactly they are, about the war with the titans and stuff like that.

After that i had thought about one of the students being a TitanScion of some sort. Kind of like Kane from the core book.

Another idea is about new students arriving, students of a previously pretty much unknown pantheon. The new Scions of the Babylonian pantheon would break the hierarchy of the school and pretty much taking it over, being the first that's older than the Egyptians and strangely powerful.

Haven't thought that much into the storylines yet since most of it is gonna be somewhat lighthearted about the crazy school-life of these powerful demigods. I'm gonna be writing the more detailed storylines down along with my roomie and some other friends to try and make it as compelling as i can.

The real reason that i haven't tried to start it yet is because i haven't worked out a proper way to begin it yet. I'm probably gonna start out with some practices as well that's gonna consist of the characters visitations as to practice making comic pages.

So much to do before i can start such a major project.

I'd be wary of the legal ramifications, too. The Scion rightsholders may not be pleased to see an unlicensed Scion webcomic.

Well if i don't use their logo and do my disclaimers it might work? Perhaps, after the site is up i'll ask White-Wolf's forum if anything's wrong. They can't patent mythology and i can just make it inspired by the scion universe or something? They don't remove fanfiction from the net, they shouldn't remove a graphic novel as well as long as i don't use the logo right?

They don't own the mythology, that's true, but the nature of the Scion universe and any overtly Scion-like powers are very much their IP. I think someone else owns the license now, too, but I'll have to check. You might have to avoid using any identifiable terms or events. I'm no lawyer, so I'd advise you ask someone with a grounding in copyright law for a bit of advice. Some people can be ruthless about enforcing these things.

Oh, no, I wasn't talking about you, Games Workshop. How did you get into my house? No, please, I'll stop posting Dark Eldar rule hacks! NO PLEASE PUT THE SUBPOENAS DOWN GW I'LL BUY A WHOLE ULTRAMARI-

A little doodle of the characters with their weapons drawn. I'm experimenting a bit to find out what style i want to do the comic in. This is a pretty good contestant.

bsQfGK0.png

Working on a little something for EX3. My photoshop crashed though and set my work back a couple of hours which was bad. Now i have to line Harmonious Jade's hair again. I was halfway done with the lineart... Oh well, i'm used to repetitive work because of dumb forgetting-to-save-regularly problems.

HsnUpkr.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back