• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital I'm new here and i do a bit of drawing.

HumanPlus

Sleeper Agent
Thought i'd show a couple of recent doodles of my and my tabletop group's RP characters.

First, the one i finished today, of my Exalted circle.

Mn3MZDM.jpg

Second, just my Exalted character Tareq.

wO0Rman.png

Next a little doodle of one of my scions. William Hastings, son of Hekate.

OY50e8r.png

A little cutout of a drawing of my other Scion. This is Siti, Daughter of Sekhmet.

iZKZVfA.png

This is an incomplete picture of my current WFRP group. Never really completed it since it's still lacking for two character. Oh and the Halfling is dead now. What a surprise.

0dExWbq.png

So yeah, this is a little taste of some of the styles i work with. Hope you like it, if you do i might upload some more drawings.

Welcome to the site!

If you ever need anything do let me know :) !

Other then exalted and scion do you like any genres/systems? I might be able to recommend some games.

Thanks very much mate.

Well the ones i've tried so far asides from a whole ton of freeform includes WFRP, Exalted, Scion, Changeling, DnD 4.0, Iron Kingdoms, L5R... A little bit of mixed WoD and, well, that's about it. Asides from a whole lot of freeform games.

ThatSmellyGoblin said:
Thanks very much mate.
Well the ones i've tried so far asides from a whole ton of freeform includes WFRP, Exalted, Scion, Changeling, DnD 4.0, Iron Kingdoms, L5R... A little bit of mixed WoD and, well, that's about it. Asides from a whole lot of freeform games.
Ah.

I really like your drawings as well :) !

I'm sure you would get along great in the creativity area. If you need any help finding any games or starting them let me know.

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]Ah.
I really like your drawings as well :) !

I'm sure you would get along great in the creativity area. If you need any help finding any games or starting them let me know.

[/QUOTE]
Thanks, appreciate the compliment.

Well i have 7 good friends i play with in the weekends, two of which i live with and they're pretty much doing all the finding games thing for me already. We have like seven campaigns going at the moment, the warhammer one being more than three years in the running though none of the characters who started out are alive anymore.

But yeah, i'll look around a bit more and see what other people make in here. Seems fun and i like to draw for people. Been a while since i last posted on a forum though.

Having been on the receiving end of some random artwork recently, I can tell you right now with that talent and the amount of characters in here? You will have no end to the people that would love to see their characters put into illustrations!

This may be a shameless plug but look into Pencils and crayons and Darkening skies! Some amazing writing has gone on and there are vivid, yet well developed characters all over!!!

Also welcome! Hope you fall in love with these people as much as I do :D

Frixz said:
Having been on the receiving end of some random artwork recently, I can tell you right now with that talent and the amount of characters in here? You will have no end to the people that would love to see their characters put into illustrations!
This may be a shameless plug but look into Pencils and crayons and Darkening skies! Some amazing writing has gone on and there are vivid, yet well developed characters all over!!!

Also welcome! Hope you fall in love with these people as much as I do :D
Well i usually only draw for my own group but i guess i could do some requests from time to time when bored. I'm pretty slow though, the group picture took like 12 hours or something put together and it doesn't even have a proper background. Maybe someday i'll post some painting and something i've drawn on paper as well. Photoshop is just so easy to share, not having to go through the whole scanning and buying materials process.

I'll also make a note of checking those out.

tumblr_m8rdd2DP6W1r843cio1_1280.png

A happy little drawing of some legendary creature gobbers from magic: the gathering. I play all of them in my Goblin Suicide control deck.

I'm happy just having you here :D Take your time and get settled! Above all else, have fun and don't be intimidated by Wizards 'likes' :P

Wizard is a 'new member fan-boy' and artwork makes him squeeeee.

But, I extend an honest 'Hey there and hello!' from the hard-working 'face Admin' of the site. Considering that I am the only Admin on the civilised side of the Atlantic (i.e. the side with the UK on it), our paths may cross regularly. ;)

Captain Hesperus

That is some really nice pieces you have there. I love the colouring on the goblin picture, and Tareq's pose in the picture on his own is simply fantastic.

Frixz said:
I'm happy just having you here :D Take your time and get settled! Above all else, have fun and don't be intimidated by Wizards 'likes' :P
All the intimidation :D !

[QUOTE="Captain Hesperus]Wizard is a 'new member fan-boy' and artwork makes him squeeeee.
But, I extend an honest 'Hey there and hello!' from the hard-working 'face Admin' of the site. Considering that I am the only Admin on the civilised side of the Atlantic (i.e. the side with the UK on it), our paths may cross regularly. ;)

Captain Hesperus

[/QUOTE]
Tasty new members. Nom Nom Nom

Kasheal said:
That is some really nice pieces you have there. I love the colouring on the goblin picture, and Tareq's pose in the picture on his own is simply fantastic.
I agree with Kashael here, I really like your art :) !

[QUOTE="Thief of Words]Oh, wow. Seeing stuff like that makes me wish I'll eventually game with someone who does that sort of thing. <.< >.>

[/QUOTE]
:D !

[QUOTE="Captain Hesperus]Wizard is a 'new member fan-boy' and artwork makes him squeeeee.

Captain Hesperus

[/QUOTE]
Hello Captain.

Kasheal said:
Thanks for the compliment mate. It's always appreciated, especially from people who also draw.

[QUOTE="Thief of Words]Oh, wow. Seeing stuff like that makes me wish I'll eventually game with someone who does that sort of thing. <.< >.>

[/QUOTE]
Heh, people who does creative things for the games are always nice. We also have a guy who makes music on his computer. He can do all these theme songs for the characters and jingles and stuff. It's awesome.

Splendid artwork friend! I think you really nail the various styles they are drawn with. Welcome to the dominion!

I guess i can post the fanart i made for Guild Wars 2 before the game actually came out i made this summer since i found the folder by accident. A couple dawings of Destiny's Edge.

tumblr_m5xj7sKxvv1r843cio1_500.png

tumblr_m5s2j4kX4e1r843cio1_500.jpg

tumblr_m5xiw1PARv1r843cio1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m5xiw1PARv1r843cio2_1280.png

tumblr_m5pgajDy1I1r843cio1_r1_500.png

Fantastic.

I have been waiting all day to have a look at these, because for some insane reason, my college internet filter was blocking all the content above.

There are some great dynamic poses in there; I particularly like the one of Tareq...so much movement :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back