• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I'm new and need partners

Mused Monochrome

The Pale Ghost
Mused Monochrome

Hello there everyone. It's nice to meet you all. I'm Mused Monochrome. But for those of you that need a name to call me, it's Haley. Please don't wear it out. It wears out fast. I'm new to this website, but completely familiar with BBcode and the works of this site. The line of work that i'm going into is graphic design. Html and Css are my specialty. I really enjoy learning new things about BBcode and I'm sure that I will learn quite a lot about it from this website. Learning new ways to play with it and stack code is really enjoyable for me. As for my roleplaying preferences, they are listed in the tabs below. I don't have very many roleplay plots put together yet, due to the fact that I'm new to the website. But I also have my preferences and requirements for roleplaying partners. I have BBcoded a calendar, yes a calendar, that tells you what I'm doing that day when I'm not online. That is the way for you to know what I'm most likely doing at that moment that I'm not on RpNation. It also lists the times when I'm free to binge roleplay that day. Thanks! I look forward to roleplaying with you.

Preferences

Yes, I have preferences with roleplaying just like everyone else. I hope you all read this and understand why I have these preferences. There are things that I will try to avoid when roleplaying if at all possible. So, without further ado, here they are. I would absolutely prefer to play a female to a male. I don't really often understand how guys think. I just can't grasp how they think. I could potentially play a very basic and simple guy. But guys with complicated personalities I just can't do. Another thing. I don't really enjoy romances when the romance escalates at an unrealistic rate. It's not always necessary to rush a romance. And besides that, I enjoy it when the couple can go on adventures together and such. I think it's more enjoyable for the characters and for the roleplayers. It makes the roleplay go farther as well. Also, I'd like to avoid fade to black scenes, because I swear...I feel like I need a shower after them. I don't feel like they benefit the plot at all and to me, they're extremely uncomfortable. Those are the main things I'd like to avoid. Other than those, we move on to the requirements.

Requirements

This is just an area for things that I'd like my roleplay partners to know and or follow. It also has characteristics that would make for a good roleplay partner for me.

Any roleplay partner I have, must be able to play a male. It helps greatly if you are able to do male x female ships considering those are the only gender ships that I do. You also shouldn't mind me always playing the female because I've already stated why I cannot play a male. You must have read my preferences because they effect you as well. You must have some sort of idea for a plot if you aren't up for any of the plots in a tab below. I can't come up with all of the plot work mainly because any plot idea I've had, is in a tab below. The last thing, is that you must post at least once a day, and if you can't or aren't going to be on at all on an upcoming day, please tell me so. I do wait for you to respond and I do just sit there mumbling "Respond already. Respond already." This is not a joke and I take it very seriously. Boredom is not fun, people! If you ask me to roleplay, then LETS ROLEPLAY! Please follow through with these if you ask me to roleplay because you should know all of this going in.

Note: If you ever want to see my Calendar (which I update every week) without digging this thread up, then it lies in my About You: section of my Personal Details.

• Fandoms

Stars mean I'd really like to roleplay it. Bold is the character I would play.

**Soul Eater- OC x Soul or Death the Kid**

**Soul Eater- Soul x Maka**

**Bleach- Ichigo x OC**

**Fairy Tail- OC x Gray, Natsu, Loki, Hibiki, Eve, Jellal, Freed, Laxus, Gajeel, Midnight, Sting, or Rogue.**

Ouran Highschool Host Club- Host x OC

Ouran Highschool Host Club- Tamaki or Kyoya x Haruhi

Fruits Basket- Yuki or Shigure x OC

Vampire Knight- Yuki x Hanabusa or Zero

Sword Art Online- Sinon or Lisbeth x Kirito

Black Butler- OC x Ciel or Sebastian

Fullmetal Alchemist- Winry x Edward

Pairings

If I don't bold anything, It means I'm impartial

Playboy x Loner

Confident x Shy

Cheerful x Depressed

Outcast x Outcast

Outcast x Popular

Extrovert x Introvert

Werewolf x Vampire

Vampire x Human

Royalty x Commoner

Fairy x Elf

Demon x Angel

Angel x Angel

Demon x Demon

Royalty x Wizard

Demon x Demon Hunter

Target x Assassin

Bad Boy x Good Girl

I would say fruits basket because the fandom really doesn't get enough love but it's been a while so I'm not as well versed with the characters xD I can do Ouran, Vampire Knight or Kuroshitsuji though?

Oh boy. I would love to do some romance with ya.

Some pairing that caught my eye: Outcast x popular, bad boy x good girl, royalty x wizzard and play x loner. I don't have any specific ideas yet, but i could definetly whip something up if we talked about it.

I'm unfortunately a new member, so we can't PM yet :/

[QUOTE="Mused Monochrome]this

[/QUOTE]
Cool. Though how should we do that, when we can't PM yet? Do we make an OOC thread or...? :)

Mused Monochrome]Actually I'm on a phone so if you don't mind could you make it? [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/33627-lovedoctorblaze/ said:
@LoveDoctorBlaze[/URL]
I have created it. Called it "The corniest romance ever"

I like the Kasako princess plot. I once had an idea for a similar story, albeit on a different scale and setting. I'd love to give it a shot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back