• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom I'm New and Eager to meet some mature Roleplayers

_Zarathos_

Hit Me!
I Roleplay on games listed below:
Halo Reach
Elder Scrolls: Online
Gears of War 4
SMITE
Primal Carnage Extinction

...Currently that is really all I roleplay on because I am kinda attached to games that allow for diversity in character or avatar selection... I don't like to be human basically. I love doing interspecies interactions though between humans and aliens or gods alike :) I also do romance between characters (Only heterosexual though) srry Rainbow peeps. I'm into halo Clan type stuff as well.

Cant we to see you all on the battlefield :)
Also, I'm a MALE.
One more thing, its awkward but necessary to point out only because I have other friends that do this... I don't mind doing romance between CHARACTERS if your the same gender as me in REAL LIFE. however, I wont do anything EXTENSIVE... If you catch my meaning. Don't be weird about it. So for example: If I am a guy character and the other person is a female character but is a guy in real life I will still do the romance but not anything crazy... Odd I know but I gotta point it out XD

In all seriousness though,
Sincerely-- † Zara ‡ Thos †

Users who are viewing this thread

Back