• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom I'm looking for longtime roleplay partners!

dainty baby

as the world caves in
Hi! Oh gosh I have just come back to this site because well, to roleplay! I can find a lot more roleplayers on her than I usually do on the site I mainly use.

I'm willing to give a list of fandoms I am in!
I am totally in the mood for Tokyo Ghoul and Attack on Titan!
  • Soul Eater
  • Attack on Titans
  • Tokyo Ghoul
  • Another
  • Kingdom Hearts
  • Death Note
  • Steven Universe
  • One Punch Man
  • The Devil is a Part-timer
  • Future Diary
  • Naruto
  • Pokemon
  • Bleach
  • Fairy Tail
  • Supernatural
  • Puella Magi Madoka Magica
  • Your Lie in April
  • My LOVE Story
  • Vocaloid(???)
;;; I prefer to do this 1x1 than a group roleplay. Things in a group can get confusing for me.
I am fine with femalexmale, femalexfemale, malexmale,,, honestly, I have no problem with them!
I can also do ocxoc, and ocxcanon(if we do this, I would like if you also played as my 'canon crush' as well. It balances things out!) though I prefer to stick with ocxoc. (canonxcanon is really awkward for me, I apologize!)
I don't mind if you want angst or dark plots into the roleplay! I have no triggers but if you have any triggers, do tell me!!!**
Now for lines, I prefer descriptive, at least up to three lines that I can work with, but if you use a phone, I don't mind if you use fewer lines!!!
If there is a different site you prefer to use(for a reason that is none of my business) just say! I prefer to use the site Quotev since it's very easy to use!
Oh! If you have a plot for the roleplay planned out, do tell me! I'll see if it could possibly work, and if it doesn't, I can always try to be flexible!

Hi, as I am a new user on this site I can't message anyone first, but I am interested in doing a One Punch Man roleplay with you so I hope you don't mind me replying to your thread, I just have no other way of getting in contact with you. I was thinking we could either double or do an Oc x Oc pairing? Either way is fine, looking forward to hearing from you!

Hi! Oh gosh I have just come back to this site because well, to roleplay! I can find a lot more roleplayers on her than I usually do on the site I mainly use.

I'm willing to give a list of fandoms I am in!
I am totally in the mood for Tokyo Ghoul and Attack on Titan!
  • Soul Eater
  • Attack on Titans
  • Tokyo Ghoul
  • Another
  • Kingdom Hearts
  • Death Note
  • Steven Universe
  • One Punch Man
  • The Devil is a Part-timer
  • Future Diary
  • Naruto
  • Pokemon
  • Bleach
  • Fairy Tail
  • Supernatural
  • Puella Magi Madoka Magica
  • Your Lie in April
  • My LOVE Story
  • Vocaloid(???)
;;; I prefer to do this 1x1 than a group roleplay. Things in a group can get confusing for me.
I am fine with femalexmale, femalexfemale, malexmale,,, honestly, I have no problem with them!
I can also do ocxoc, and ocxcanon(if we do this, I would like if you also played as my 'canon crush' as well. It balances things out!) though I prefer to stick with ocxoc. (canonxcanon is really awkward for me, I apologize!)
I don't mind if you want angst or dark plots into the roleplay! I have no triggers but if you have any triggers, do tell me!!!**
Now for lines, I prefer descriptive, at least up to three lines that I can work with, but if you use a phone, I don't mind if you use fewer lines!!!
If there is a different site you prefer to use(for a reason that is none of my business) just say! I prefer to use the site Quotev since it's very easy to use!
Oh! If you have a plot for the roleplay planned out, do tell me! I'll see if it could possibly work, and if it doesn't, I can always try to be flexible!
I have a quote account

I will do Tokyo Ghoul or Attack on titan. If you are not craving either of those there are a few others on your list I would love to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back