• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings I'm looking for Doctor David Banner.

Hulk

Starwell

Sooo I'll try to be as straight-up as I can be here, so that any potential onlookers will know upfront what they might be getting into if they decide to give this a try.

Firstly, I LOVE angst and drama, to the point where I can get pretty heavy with the drama and usually, at some point, my OC *WILL* end up needing comfort, support, or to be chased after. I also enjoy repetitive scenarios and sometimes doing the same scene or setting in a different way under different circumstances.

Secondly, please note that I tend to be a bit ADDish, and I generally get "on fire" with ideas, settings, scenes and concepts for a time until the reason I'm passionate about it burns out and/or I get bored. That generally means I DO NOT do well in fic-like formats where I am expected to plan things to the last detail and follow it rigidly as if I'm writing a novel. I usually do best if everything is kept casual and just for fun to fulfill a fetish, a mood, or a desire to get to the juicy part of an idea where I can feel the feels or see how a character will react/interact with the situation that's going on and/or with my OC.

However, I will NEVER ask you to make a cannon character act OOC in any way. Quite the contrary, I'd like someone who would write the cannon character accurately and realistically to be as close as possible to the way they are in the show. That also means that if my OC is acting obnoxiously and warrants a stern talking to or some other measures, I expect the other characters to react accordingly; I don't expect my OC to be babied or treated like a princess, and I don't expect my OC to be given extra-special consideration even if I give her a tragic backstory (which I will probably end up doing.)

So if anyone is interested and wants to discuss ideas with me, and if you have enough spare time to RP once in a while, let me know and maybe we can talk further to see if we'd work out together, if we're compatible and if this is something you would be interested in doing with me.

Thank you for reading.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back