• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MokeySee

Lulu The Witch
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I'm bored as hell and really wanna do a Chishiya or Banda x my oc rp. My hyperfixation rn is alice in borderland n I need to brain dump so bad not to mention I have what we call the Chishiya brain rot. just know it WILL contain dark themes (it is a show about death games after all and has A LOT of dark themes) so I will not roleplay this with anyone that has a light stomach. and yes the roleplay will contain graphic violence and gore, it will contain various triggering topics and keep in mind that this show is not child friendly and not for the faint of heart so neither will the roleplay because it will have canon typical violence. BUT head canoning is allowed (like them as a lover, sexuality, music they listen to, etc) and I would LOVE to hear your headcanons on these two but I would like to keep it mostly canon. I am open to Niragi x my oc as well but not as much because broski is a walking trigger warning.

anywho heres a pic of pretty boi chishi

1673548747470.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back