• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern I'm in the Boy Band! (CLOSED)

Do you like the idea of a rival girl band, too?

• HECK YEAH!!!

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • I'd rather not...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sure, but make them be NPCs only.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Raiders

Seke in a Sea of Ukes/Semes - CST (US/Canada)
An ad appears...

tumblr_n1m7c7wFeF1tpupewo1_500_zpspn1uh843.gif
The world renowned boy band of your dreams is coming to your city...Yes, that's right!

Inside Dreamland is going on a world tour!!
It will be their first one ever! Ladies and gentlemen, you will be able to finally experience your favorite cover band live! In cities they have never performed before! Get up close and personal with these talented boys and watch them work their magic! Make room in your schedules and enjoy their music at one of their concerts!

They will be performing at the following locations:

New York City, New York, United States
Austin, Texas, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Honolulu County, Hawaii, United States
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
London, England
Liverpool, England
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Mexico City, Mexico
Mumbai, India
Tokyo, Japan
Join them and have some fun~

So I wanted to have a fun roleplay where we play as a boy band and have them go on a world tour... Haha, it'll be really laid back. You don't have to be super detailed, be politically correct all the time, or stuff like that. Just have fun with it~ (But keep your posts at least a paragraph - 6+ sentences - long) There's also no age range for these boys, too, but the youngest age allowed into the group is 16. The band manager must be an adult.

I will only be accepting five people maximum (not including me). If I can't get five people, then that's fine too. We can manage with fewer.

Roles

Each band member can play up to two instruments or they can sing and play an instrument. Or if you want, they can only play one instrument. I already have a set instrument in place for each member, so you guys have free reign on what the second instrument you want your boy to play~ And it is ok to repeat the same instrument... Like we could have multiple singers and stuff. Just make sure to claim your role on this post though.

Lead Singer/Pianist- Raiders Raiders
Drummer/Rapper (Songwriter)- The Comet The Comet
Bass Guitarist/Cello- Heim Heim
Electric or Acoustic Guitarist- Prince of Corruption Prince of Corruption (reserved to be youngest, 16)
Percussionist- Tarazul Tarazul
*Band Manager- Miss Mack Miss Mack (female)

*The band manager is the only person who doesn't have to be male. What they'll do - or at least supposed to do- is keep the boys in line, make sure the boys follow their schedule, give their opinion about the band's performance, and in general take care of the business side of the band's needs (like promoting them to the public). And yeah, they will be traveling with them :)

The Music

Inside Dreamland is a cover band. So... Throughout this roleplay, we can pick songs for them to play! Everyone can suggest any songs, no matter the genre and stuff (it could be video game tracks even XD). Even if there aren't any vocals, I don't care. It can be anything~ Each concert should have 2+ songs each (not realistic, but I just don't want to make it a rule like I DEMAND THAT YOU PICK X SONGS FOR EVERY CONCERT or something, just whatever you guys want to do... We'd have a hard time trying to keep track of them all anyway~). Throw all your favorite music into this roleplay, or what you think fits! I will more than likely make a thread to keep track of all the songs picked for this roleplay.

...I feel like this roleplay is just gonna turn into a song appreciation group lol

Locations

So I listed some places that the boys can tour, but this can be changed, though (except for underlined locations. I'm the only one who can change those). If you all have any suggestions or if you have a place that you just really want them to go to, go on ahead and tell me. I encourage to suggest places that you have been to before just so we could have that little extra insight on it. Personally, though... When I made that list I picked places that have high populations or are just popular. I've only been to New York and Austin in real life, haha...

What to expect from this Roleplay

Um, anywhere the wind carries us? Haha, like I said, this roleplay is very relaxed. It's a preference of mine to not spend too much time planning every single action out of the roleplay. So the direction of where this roleplay goes will depend entirely on how we type our responses~ So what happens, happens. Although, I guess the only sort of constraining stuff going on is how our characters are constantly on the move because of the tour? Like, I'll probably have the band stay in a single location for only a few days before going to the next one.

I really hope I get y'all interested in this roleplay!

tumblr_mo8zc96bt21rlgnhdo1_500_zpsaexktthc.gif

...This is my first time ever trying to host a group I hope I do good

***This is a really early idea, but for the people that are interested, would the thought of having a rival all-girl band be good? They could tour at the same time and perhaps make occasional appearances to be competition to the boy band, but I'm not sure if they should just be npcs or actual players...***

...So you can go spy on the girls' band:
I'm in the Girl Band! Interest Check

Last edited:
Prince of Corruption Prince of Corruption Sure! But there isn't really a lead guitarist... There's just either the bass guitarist or the acoustic/electric guitarist, and then the optional secondary instrument. But for sure you can be the baby of the group ^^

Tarazul Tarazul Prince of Corruption Prince of Corruption

A sneak peak at the character sheet if you want an early start:
Appearance (Drawn/anime preferred, please! Or you can type it, or both~):
Name:
Height:
Weight:
Sexuality:
Nationality:
Role:
Personality:
Backstory:
Relationship to other band members (Something as simple as "hates ___" is good enough. Don't be afraid to DM people!):
Anything extra you'd like to add?:

This sounds like it would be so much fun :) I am super interested
Is a possible female role still possible??

Miss Mack Miss Mack

Same here! I'm glad I'm getting people interested in this... I was so scared it might have gone ignored. I was expecting fewer people tbh :P

If theres a spot left I'll join! or If not and theres a rival girl band I'll join that :D

Heim Heim The rival girl band is still in the works, but I do have one last spot for the bass guitarist. Would you like it? You can also choose to play a secondary instrument if you want aside from the bass guitar, or just have the one. :)

Heim Heim Alrighty then, reserved! We got everyone! And just to be safe, no secondary instrument, right?

Raiders Raiders If you'd like he could play cello too if theres ever a song in need of other strings :P They are quite similar instruments I believe. Other than that, no bass is fine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back