• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I'm dying of boredom here! (Not Looking for 1x1s)

Angelfoodcake

The Idiotic Prince Of Nekos
Hello, hello, hello everybody.

Angelfoodcake here.

I need more 1x1 partners, before I die, due to boredom.

I dun wanna die that way. :(

But, anyway, to the "important" stuff. . .

I don't have very many 1x1 partners or 1x1s.

Terrible, I know.

But, it's true.

Now, I'm not picky about spelling. Everyone messes up sometimes, and auto-correct is stupid. But, please try to have proper grammer, though I'm not to-to picky about that either, it gets much more annoying than spelling mistakes do.

Try to post long.

I can deal with short posts sometimes.

But, don't just do one liner after one liner.

Remember, the more you give me, the more I give you, understand?

Good.

On the topic of genders, I prefer to play the dude. That's right, the dude. I can get a better feeling for most of my male characters.

But, I will play either. So, if you want male, I will play female.

Also, I have never done a same gender pairing before. And, until I try it with one of my friends that I know I can trust and all that, I'll stick with MxF.

I will listen to all ideas, but may not like them. I promise to listen though. And, I like to try new things. Just a note, there will be romance.

Here are a few plots and pairings I came up with/want to try, but as I said before, all your ideas are welcome:

4Ln5DTa.gif

Demon x Human ***

Neko x Human *****

Slave x Master ***** (Kinda like the neko x human one, but the races can be different)

Demon x Fallen Angel ****

Neko x Inu ***

Best friends (I would like to be the dude) ****

Dragon Hybrid x Human **

Demon x Demon (They're both the same thing, so. . .lol) *

Popular x Shy **

Neko x Neko (:3) **

Peasant x Royal *****

Half Demon x Demon ***

Half Demon x Human ****

(But, remember, I'm flexibal.)

. . .

What?

Were you expecting more?

So was I.

But, that's all I could think of.

I'll add more if I think of any.

And, I'll definetly add some plots when I think of some.

So, yeah. . .

Comment below, or just shoot me a PM and we can talk.

Signed,

Your Beloved and Idiotic,

Neko Prince,

of The Great Penko Kingdom

Well, I'm a regular on this site, and I enjoy RPing in many ways ^^ But here are some things I'd want to tell if if we'd ever get to RP.

1. I keep all of my characters male, and I don't make any acceptions to otherwise. I don't know if that'd be a problem, but I just need to throw that out there.

2. I don't fully understand what you mean by long posts. I am a fair RPer, no one liners of that sort, but I as well don't write fifteen paragraphs per post.

3. I'm always on so if you ever wish to RP I'll find my way! Especially since I'm in little RPs at the time ^^

Hyydra said:
Well, I'm a regular on this site, and I enjoy RPing in many ways ^^ But here are some things I'd want to tell if if we'd ever get to RP.
1. I keep all of my characters male, and I don't make any acceptions to otherwise. I don't know if that'd be a problem, but I just need to throw that out there.

2. I don't fully understand what you mean by long posts. I am a fair RPer, no one liners of that sort, but I as well don't write fifteen paragraphs per post.

3. I'm always on so if you ever wish to RP I'll find my way! Especially since I'm in little RPs at the time ^^
You being the male is fine.

By long posts, I just mean try not to send only one or two lines. At least one paragraph is best. But, there isn't an acttual have to.

Of course I would like to Rp.

Just shoot me a PM if you've got ideas or anything.

I usually have a selection of plots and settings for my guests to choose from, but as well I have activities on which I would ask certain questions and develop a plot on the spot. And with long posts, being just a paragraph, I can assure that I can achieve, if not even more. As well as this, I will gladly send you a PM sometime, but if you wish to RP right now we can do that as well ^^ Of course, I would have to ask a few questions on the romance topic though, not that I disprove of it.

Hrrm, I might be interested in the dragon-hybrid x human roleplay, if we can come up with a fun plot. :3

Hyydra said:
I usually have a selection of plots and settings for my guests to choose from, but as well I have activities on which I would ask certain questions and develop a plot on the spot. And with long posts, being just a paragraph, I can assure that I can achieve, if not even more. As well as this, I will gladly send you a PM sometime, but if you wish to RP right now we can do that as well ^^ Of course, I would have to ask a few questions on the romance topic though, not that I disprove of it.
Kay. We can RP whenever really.

Sevenfold said:
Hrrm, I might be interested in the dragon-hybrid x human roleplay, if we can come up with a fun plot. :3
Okay, send me a PM.

I'd be interested in one of the more, human... ones, I guess you could say. Nothing against nonhuman, I'm just not confortable writing them. But if you're interested, I'll shoot you a PM.

[QUOTE="Dissonant Melody]I'd be interested in one of the more, human... ones, I guess you could say. Nothing against nonhuman, I'm just not confortable writing them. But if you're interested, I'll shoot you a PM.

[/QUOTE]
I'm game.

I'd love to try the Peasant x Royal or Best Friends one! Whichever you prefer. Would you like me to PM you?

Fumbles said:
Neko x Human
Neko x Inu

Dragon Hybrid x Human

Neko x Neko

Peasant x Royal

Any of these
Okay, send me a PM. :3

BeyondPoetry said:
I'd love to try the Peasant x Royal or Best Friends one! Whichever you prefer. Would you like me to PM you?
Yes. c:

Always on the lookout for the next good 1x1, myself. I'm a fan of adventure and plotting - like co-writing a story. It's work, but it's play. That your bag or no?

eisforenigma said:
Always on the lookout for the next good 1x1, myself. I'm a fan of adventure and plotting - like co-writing a story. It's work, but it's play. That your bag or no?
Sounds fine, if I'm understanding properly. . .

[QUOTE="Jason Todd]Neko x Human
Neko x inu

Peasant x Royal

I'd do these with you.

[/QUOTE]
Okay, send me a PM.

[QUOTE="Yaoi Sama]Cool ideas.

[/QUOTE]
Well, if you'd like to rp, you can shoot me a pm or something. ^^

(Now a little more experienced with MxM, refuse to do FxF, if anyone was wondering. xD )

Hello! I was wondering if you were still looking for a partner? I've got a new idea that I've been writing up, and I would like someone to play the male character for the setting. I usually write lengthier posts, and enjoy lots of detail :) If you are still interested, I'd really love you.

FaithWynters said:
Hello! I was wondering if you were still looking for a partner? I've got a new idea that I've been writing up, and I would like someone to play the male character for the setting. I usually write lengthier posts, and enjoy lots of detail :) If you are still interested, I'd really love you.
So. . .

What I hear is, you have ideas, I can be the male, and you give awesome lengthy posts?

I'm in. Pm me. (:3)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back