• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings I'm cool, I swear. Let's RP.

boundless

Hello everyone, and welcome to my partner search thread. A little about me: I'm 18, an English major, and a writer. That being said, I do value literacy, but I understand that not everyone is an English nerd like myself, but I would still appreciate proper grammar, sentence structure, and substantial post length, along with a little bit of style. I myself write posts ranging from three to eight paragraphs, given I find that shorter replies work better for dialogue, and longer ones for description. After a pretty stressful Fall semester, I've improved my time management and I'm much more active on the site. In a perfect world, our schedules would line up, but obviously that is not the case. All I ask is that you communicate, and obviously, I will do the same. Now, onto some roleplay ideas!

Some plot cravings:

Romance, one of the musts in my roleplays. I just love love, yk? Anyways, I'm a sucker for a slow burn, lots of angst, and of course, fluff. Let our characters struggle, but let them endure, at least in the end. Some quick ideas: opposites attract, ex's reuniting, a meet cute that catapults our character's into a lasting relationship. Count me in.

Ok, uh, I still love vampires, sorry. The 2008 Team Edward version of me is still alive and well. Oops. Speaking of Twilight, I've been wanting to do a Twilight rewrite forever, but it keeps falling through. So pls, let me know if you're interested. Also, witches! The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina has me on a witches kick. So, bring on the hellfire.

So I recently read The Handmaid's Tale. Amazing book, although serious in subject nature. It would really interest me to create a dystopian society, where our characters experience an extreme possibility of the future, and a scary one, at that. Yes, romance would be involved, but I want to put more focus on world building and the content itself before the romance takes the stage. Serious inquiries only!

PM me if interested!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back