Other Im confused!! X_X

Ehop22

iight so, I found this website by googling Calypso Rp Group. Because i just started playing Calypso Universe and was looking to see if there was any Roleplay groups that played the game to Rp (in game). I get to this website to see There is a crap ton of Rp happening via Forums. WHICH IS DOPE dont get me wrong, but is this a Strictly Forum Rp website or do yall RP in Games?

Ehop22 said:
iight so, I found this website by googling Calypso Rp Group. Because i just started playing Calypso Universe and was looking to see if there was any Roleplay groups that played the game to Rp (in game). I get to this website to see There is a crap ton of Rp happening via Forums. WHICH IS DOPE dont get me wrong, but is this a Strictly Forum Rp website or do yall RP in Games?
While I believe it's against the rules to refer someone to other places for RP, I'm sure most if not all of us have at least one other place we go to. For example I RP in an anime MMO called Aura Kingdom ( :) )

Ehop22 said:
Indeed, I don't know about specific groups, but I'm sure there's nothing stopping you from asking around to see if anyone else plays Calypso onsite.

You might want to ask in this forum. Video Games

Generally the exchange of information for communication offsite is supposed to be done in private message to protect your privacy though. Just keep that in mind. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back