• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings I'm bored, so here's a list of shit.

XXDemonCutesXX

dolphin in a human costume
image.jpg
Hello fellow nerds! If that offended you, its a good build of character. Ha! I'm just screwing with ya! Muahaha I'm evil. Sorta. Okay I should move on. Also should mention! I'm female, and looking for dom males!

Requirements!
•I'm not too picky honestly. 1-2 paragraphs is the minimum, and is what I usually do myself. I will allow one liners AS LONG AS it's something I can build off of.
•ABSOLUTELY NO ONE WORDEDS
•Willing to double!
•18, and if you're younger, but are mature and we get along, then that's fine too.

What I'm looking for!
If you aren't up for romance, you should leave now. Anyhooo! I've been looking for heartstring-pulling, tear-jerking, intense dark themes.

Pairings!

Neko x boy
Kidnapper x kidnappee
Aggressive demon x human
Little sister x brother's best friend

Honestly neko x boy doesn't have to be violent or dark, but if you have other ideas, PM me! Also, I do use chatzy, so we can rp there too if you'd prefer.

Little sister and Brother's best friend sounds awesome.. but I usually play female, not sure what your preference is though.. if you're interested, PM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back