• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy I'm Bored Please Help Me

Enolx

Time to murder the English language.
I am in desperate need of a good story to think about, so do you think you could help me? I am fairly old, write male main characters, and enjoy a good epic story with a huge world. I tend to write around five paragraphs average, and have a love for making up stories. I do most genres, but I don't really do fandoms. I plan most of my stuff in advance when it comes to writing, and have many flaws that I'm working on so forgive me. I believe that is all the important stuff about me. I check rp nation regularly, and will post at least within a day or two, unless I'm having trouble or life happens.

As for a partner, I don't actually need much. Help me add to the story, both in and out of the rp, talk to me if you have issues, and please don't make me wait for a post longer than like three days without saying something. I promise I will say something if I have any issues with something that isn't written above, and I won't hate you if you tell me I'm doing something wrong.

Now the fun part, story ideas. Funny thing is that I have no new ones. So if there is a story or something you haven't gotten to do, let me know, I may like it. Other than that, if you think I just might make a good partner and don't have any stories you want to do, we can make something together. Last, I will leave one of my old stories I want to do below. If you don't want to do it, that's fine, it is just an option. It will also serve as a writing sample so you can see what your getting into. Thanks for reading, have a nice day.

Darkness
The short version is that this woman has to survive in a world of monsters and find not only the person who caused the world to change, but also a way to prove that the people of the world are worth saving. I plan for it to be in midevil times like most fantasies, I think it would fit best. Your character would be the main girl of the story. Here is some fun backstory stuff if you want to read it.

"Kill her," A man yelled from the crowd. " Burn her," A woman shrieked from behind her torch light. " She is the reason our lives are hell," Another man hollered " She is a sin against god." The chant of " Burn her " then made its way through the crowd until the roar of the mob overtook the sound of the woman crying on the pyre.

A man in robes walked next to the pyre with torch in hand and the crowd quieted down. " For too long has our city been the play thing of evil," The man said " Too many of our family members have been taken from us by this spawn of evil. Today we take retribution for our suffering and lost ones. Today we end our darkness and return to the light."

The woman screamed her innocence, but the crowd would not hear it. The woman then bowed her head and prayed " Please god do not let this evil win. Let justice be done to those who truly deserve it and mercy to those who do not. In you name I pray." Her prayer was interrupted by the smell of fire and a burning on her legs. The woman began to scream as she was engulfed by fire and her screams were once again overtaken by the roar of the crowd.

" God will not hear you," A cloaked figure in the crowd said " But I will give the people of this land their just reward."

The fire of the pyre was instantly snuffed out leaving only the torchlight of the crowd to provide light. As shock and questions spread through the crowd a dark wave began to spread from the pyre and make its way through the crowd. As it touched the people their bodies began to break and change. The woman on the pyre looked out at the crowd as they screamed and cried, ignoring her own pain. Her eyes widened as her potential killers transformed into monsters of varying terror.

She looked around and to her left sitting on the pyre with her was a cloaked figure. " The darkness will spread and the true form of their evil will be revealed," The figure said " The darkness will spread and all evil will receive..... justice." The woman looked at the figure shocked. " This is not what I wanted," She said " This makes me no better than them." A white smile showed through the hood of cloak. " The fact you are not like them proves otherwise," the figure said " Now go before their transformation is complete and they can attack. I hope you are able to find others in this world who are deserving of the mercy you spoke of."

As the bonds on the woman fell free she looked back at the figure who sat casually on the pyre. " How can I undo this," the woman asked. The figure smiled again. " You really are a shining beacon in a dark world," the figure said " If you can find me again and prove to me that this world is worthy of mercy, I may consider it. Grow strong child because the road will be filled with monsters." The woman gave the figure a nod before jumping off the pyre and running out of the town.

The figure watched as the screaming stopped and the monsters rose complete. They turned and began to rush at the cloaked figure. With a wave of its hand the creatures fell to their knees unable to move. " I think I will give her a little help in her journey," the figure said. With another wave of its hand a sword appeared and with one more the sword vanished.

As the woman ran she stopped when she felt a weight on her side. She looked down and found a sword on her waist. The woman pulled the sword out of its sheath and looked at the blade. A smile came to her face when she read the word written across the spine of the blade, redemption.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back