• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings I'm back from the dead and looking for new partners!

TheEnchantedQuill

*Vampire Rat Lady*
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey! Can't get any more awkward than this...can it?
It's been ages since I've actually been on RpNation so I decided now is the perfect time to meet some new people and hopefully find at least one compatible partner. Anyway!
My name is Dee and I'm looking for a couple of partners to fill my roleplaying needs and maybe even socialize with me?
I'm a 17-year-old hermit who has more free time than most and I'm gonna have even more once I actually complete my last class. Procrastination at its finest right here folks.
I love writing and roleplaying. I've had a passion for creating stories since I was knee-high. Fantasy has and always will be my favorite genre though. In fact, that's actually what I'm looking for today!
Over the many years that I've been roleplaying, I have created a large fantasy world that I'm still working on to this day, Many Many characters, and I've even met a lot of amazing people.
Anyway! Enough about me! Let's talk business. Which means we're still gonna talk about me. Whoops.

What am I looking for in a partner you might ask!
I am looking for people who love to write. People who love getting emotionally invested in roleplays and characters! People who like to develop characters and plots until they blossom into something absolutely amazing!
I'm looking for!
  • 3-10 paragraphs per post. Juicy details.
  • Diverse and complex Characters that change and learn throughout the roleplay.
  • Partners who can develop conflicts and enemies on their own but will also combine forces with me and create some with me.
  • Partners who are laid back and open to conversation and communication outside of the roleplay. Communication is key!! Also, I need friends.
  • The ability to play multiple characters.
  • People who are open to criticism. Of course, I'm not going to sit there and insult you or anything remotely close to that. But if I see places where you could improve I'll probably point it out.
  • People who have Discord and can use it for OOC. And maybe even the roleplay itself. But the roleplay doesn't have to be on discord.
  • Someone who can play males or females.
What am I looking for roleplay wise?
  • Romance!
  • Drama!
  • Tragedy!
  • Lots of Fantasy aspects.
  • Families/Legacies
  • Action!
Time Frames/Settings I love using.
  • 1920s-1960s USA
  • Victorian Era England.
  • Medieval.
  • My Fantasy World! I use my Fantasy world with almost every partner I have. Zorth!
If you have any other questions or ideas feel free to comment, message me on here, or on my Discord: Darkness_Falls#5516 Thanks!

Victorian Era is where it’s at!!? Let’s do it.

I'd be totally open to RPing with you!! I'm getting back into it all (I was hiatus for a few months) so I'm itching for something new to sink my teeth into!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back