Absence I'm back! (as if any of you noticed)

4eyedintrovert

Untitled.png

I just wanted to apologies for my abrupt absence. I especially want to apologies to sprouhtt sprouhtt and everyone else who was in The Witching Hour RP. I don't want to make excuses but I will say anxiety's a bitch. I know I shouldn't let it get to me but sometimes it just gets the better of me and I run away. I am still very much interested in RPing. I would like to start up another witchy type rp, if anyone is interested. Just don't ask me to start it up. There's two kinds of people in this world, leaders and followers. I am a follower. So long as your not walking toward a cliff, I'll follow.

View attachment 686190

I just wanted to apologies for my abrupt absence. I especially want to apologies to sprouhtt sprouhtt and everyone else who was in The Witching Hour RP. I don't want to make excuses but I will say anxiety's a bitch. I know I shouldn't let it get to me but sometimes it just gets the better of me and I run away. I am still very much interested in RPing. I would like to start up another witchy type RP, if anyone is interested. Just don't ask me to start it up. There are two kinds of people in this world, leaders and followers. I am a follower. So long as your not walking toward a cliff, I'll follow.

Hi hi! Welcome back!

All that matters is that you're alright and life hits everyone hard as well, I understand. I was gone for some time as well, so no need to apologize!

Glad that you are back with us! I'd love to start another rp, so maybe down the road I will make it happen and definitely tag you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back