• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 🌙 I’m aimlessly wandering..🌙 | 1x1 |

Wisazrid

Hyperfixated on Pizza Tower
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
“I hate worrying about the future because my current problems are based around past..”

Hello! i’m rewriting this for the 10th time (not literally) so this is most updated as of writing.

About Me:
I’m a autistic 16 year old female who goes by She/her, They/Them, Fluff/Fluffself and Ae/Aer
I’ve been roleplaying since 2018 or so, my memory is bad so i can’t remember it fully but i try-
Basically an embodiment of Anxiety in form of art and a unsure teen.
Semi-lit. Here’s an example of my style i am aiming for.

”I guess it’s okay now...” They spoke, voice soft as they stood up slowly, going and opening the door. The heat from the fires and the air hitting them and causing them to shiver a little bit as they stepped out.

Notes:

Please don’t rush me to respond! I might forget. But i do appreaciate being poked if i don’t respond in a week.
Don’t expect novel levels of writing, i’m really bad at thinking of detail If not feeling hyperfocused enough. So if i’m not writing novel-levels, don’t expect me to at any point.
please, PLEASE specify tone if i ask, tone tags are appreciated but not required. I may not understand so far warning.
Don’t pressure me to rp a character, if i say no it means no.

“You giving a damn…”

Fandom key -
If a fandom is bolded and has a star next to it, i really wanna do that as a rp and it would make my day to do it.

Character keys -
💕 = Preferred
🥀 = CAN rp but would prefer if you rp them. (Subject to change)

Shipping Keys -
💭 = PLEASE
🦋 = Willing

“Yeah… about that.”

Fandoms -

Mario* -

- 🥀Luigi
- 🥀 Mario
- 💕Bowser

Ships -
- 💭Bowuigi

Cult of the lamb* -

- 💕Narinder
- 🥀Lambert

Ships -
- 💭Larinder

Warriors -
- 💕Firestar
- 💕Sandstorm

Ships -
- 💭Firestorm

Pokemon -
Anyone goes

FNF SOFT* -
- 💕Benjamin Fairest
- 🥀Pico

Ships -
- 💭Pico x Benjamin

FNF* -
- 🥀Bf
- 💕Gf
- 💕Pico

Ships -
- 💭Pico x Bf
- 🦋Gf x Bf

“I’m so tired.. or just bored.”

Extra info:

I have no major triggers! Only rule is.. no nsfw for obvious reasons, if ant fandoms aren’t listed here, just ask! I’m excited to rp! Thank you for reading! Bye!

“But it’s alright and i’m okay it’s okay, i don’t need your help anyway.. i hate thinking about my future because all i want to do is worry about everyone but me

ooo, Id love to do a mario based rp with ya ( ofc if this is still open? ) !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back