I'm a new member of this site? Any tips?

literally

that shitty bts fangirl
<p>

I just started today and I don't really understand how the roleplaying works and things like that. Could anyone possibly help me?

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
You should check out the tutorials ^_^ They're really useful and you can find them at this link. It's great for when you're not familiar with certain aspects of roleplaying or this website. There's not really any hard and fast rules for roleplaying on this site, and instead individual roleplays have rules established by GMs. The only overarching thing is the general rules of conduct for the site.

Other than that, don't be afraid to ask to join in with things that look interesting to you. If you're looking for roleplays, check out the interest checks of any genre that you are interested in. You can also search by tags. If you're ever confused about something, just ask. A lot of people on this website are friendly and will answer whatever questions you have ^_^

ApfelSeine said:
You should check out the tutorials ^_^ They're really useful and you can find them at this link. It's great for when you're not familiar with certain aspects of roleplaying or this website. There's not really any hard and fast rules for roleplaying on this site, and instead individual roleplays have rules established by GMs. The only overarching thing is the general rules of conduct for the site.
Other than that, don't be afraid to ask to join in with things that look interesting to you. If you're looking for roleplays, check out the interest checks of any genre that you are interested in. You can also search by tags. If you're ever confused about something, just ask. A lot of people on this website are friendly and will answer whatever questions you have ^_^
Thanks for the tip :)

i'm not exactly a veteran (*snort*) but as a new member it's generally pretty hard to get noticed when you're on your own.

try going to this page and making a thread saying a little about yourself and the kinds of people you want to make friends with! even if you're not necessarily interested in a one-to-one rp, there's a 99% chance you'll find a new writing partner there. or something. idk, i'm not a scientist but it's an educated guess, right?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back