• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry || OOC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

morgan.

hiiiiii
After everyone's been accepted, we can use this thread for any planning or discussion on plot, relationships, etc.

morgan. morgan. can the ones that have already been accepted start working on character relationships? Or should we wait for the rest?

I am free at the moment so I'm interested!
Cool! I'm thinking maybe Veronica and Daemon could be friends? Duelling club buddies and all. Not to mention Ver would probably like the fact that he's so responsible and a softie around the ones he cares about (if she would ever get to see that side of him).

Cool! I'm thinking maybe Veronica and Daemon could be friends? Duelling club buddies and all. Not to mention Ver would probably like the fact that he's so responsible and a softie around the ones he cares about (if she would ever get to see that side of him).

Sounds good. The Dueling Club perfectly connects the two. The friendship could absolutely become much closer along the RP too!

Im open for making friends and stuff ^^
Heidi and Ver don't have much in common other than the fact they like reading, so I don't really see them as the best of friends. However, maybe they could get to know each other if Ver ask for her help in herbology since she's good at it and Ver is failing that class?

I’m all for it
I'm thinking Diyon and Veronica could be good friends, since they have so many things in common. Not to mention it would be refreshing for Ver to find a pureblood who's open to muggle things and doesn't hate muggleborns.

Heidi and Ver don't have much in common other than the fact they like reading, so I don't really see them as the best of friends. However, maybe they could get to know each other if Ver ask for her help in herbology since she's good at it and Ver is failing that class?
sure thats good ^-^ I dont mind, it sounds good

Users who are viewing this thread

Back