• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Iluin: Continent of monsters

If person A is captured like in this case, person B can not just save them instantly; you can attempt to save them and if it's a good enough attempt I'll confirm the save.

When I said sand worm I also meant sand mole-cats.

[edit]
What's the location of the mole-cat? Is it near Cehrael?

Last edited:
Would it in theory be enough time for the blacksmith to help Cehrael fix her arm and charge for combat?

The front of the group has no time at all, around where Yusui is which is the middle have time to maybe pick up a weapon and back have enough time to get ready for an actual fight , depending on where she is and how much attention that arms needs yes

Her arm's dislocated and she's far left of the ship, laying in the sand with a deep head wound but her equipment is both behind her and already equipped. Seeing as how The middle point would have everyone, she's either at the front of combat or the very back.

I feel as if everyone's characters should have the obligatory "I could just book it right now" on there minds

Mine doesn't have that as apart of her personality. If she's with the botanist she will but seeing as how he's directly in harm's way she won't do anything short of trying to save him.

Yea once @Beowulf posts and you reply to him I'll move us ahead, also if you're getting tired of being in one giant group we'll have more for your characters once we get to the first camp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back