• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I'll work with just about anybody

KyloRen

World-class RPer
So I've read a lot of partner-search posts, and some of them make me cringe with how demanding they are. I usually like to look at the ones with little to no replies, and it quickly becomes apparent why no one has replied-- The posts just sound mean.

I kind of get why these posters go a bit off the rails and vent, demanding what is in their mind the perfect partner. It sucks to put so much effort into pre-planning only to find out your partner is either in third grade and overly sensitive, in third grade and doesn't know how to write, or in third grade and thinks their one line response, that gives you nothing to work with, is acceptable.

But still, you catch more RPers with honey than vinegar-- you catch more RPers by pretending to respect their ideas than by outwardly telling them they are retarded.

With that said, I've decided that I will only have two requirements in my partner-search post, and they are the following:

--Don't be a sensitive a-hole

--Don't expect me to always develop the plot and keep the story going.

That's it. We can write about whatever crazy junk you want, but let's do it together. Don't just sit back and enjoy the ride. Be a part of the ride :)

P.S. In hindsight, I do see how my post comes off exactly like what I was complaining about. I'm such an ironic hipster, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
A few paragraphs, usually. My partner's posts can be as short or as long long as he or she wants, as long as it accomplishes something :)

Well you have just earned your self a roleplay partner. If you're still looking that is~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back