• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern I'll take zombie mickey mouse over finals anyday (zombie apocalypse rp, sign up)

R River Rose so like we already have two characters with medical abilities and I'd rather we not have more than that, so I would prefer you do a different major

Hi. I’m new to this site since I’m coming from feralfront so please bear with me as I learn it. Can I please reserve a culinary arts major

inside
outside
info
  • BECKETT

Name:
    juno aurora beckett

Nickname:
    introduces herself to everyone as beckett/beck. very few know her first name

Sexual + Romantic orientation:
    bisexual biromantic

coded by weldherwings.

Last edited:
how scary, a whole other board for cs? ;-; wait, does this mean that this thread is mainly just to get interest checks/recruiting members? here's me wondering if this question should be targeted to admin whoops

i'll tackle that cs form code thingadoo when I get the chance

sunshineysoul sunshineysoul Hi welcome! So zoology is pretty similar to two other claimed majors, prevet and I forgot the name Bc I’m stupid but the other one deals in plants and animals in a environmental way and knowledge and all that. So to avoid stepping on toes would you mind choosing a different major? I’d like to have a mix of skill sets for this :) Also I was confused at first too so I get it, but we have a separate “thread” up that’s just for forms aka character sheets. So your character won’t be sent here.

KnightSpectra KnightSpectra Yes you may, I was hoping someone would pick that major lol.
I’ll update the main post tomorrow with all the reserves

oh okay ! that’s fair (: what about a construction engineer major ?

and oof sorry, i’ll look for that thread and post my character on there !

Sounds good! And I posted it above I’m pretty sure but lemme resend it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back