• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission i'll draw your oc for free or something( or draw you some fanart if you dont got no oc) [CLOSED]

I was thinking that the roots could be dark brown or black? I just imagined that she had dark hair and kinda dyed it different colours because she opted to embrace her individuality. :D
images

I actually have a draft I made:
View attachment 345299
Sorry for bad quality.
For the missing parts:
Her eyes are grey and her hair are lavender.
Dress would be mostly black and shades of purple.
The pose is really up to you, I'm good with anything.
If possible I'd like her to be holding the chandelier.
I hope I didn't forget anything.

Attachments

• purple girl.jpeg
    purple girl.jpeg
    263.6 KB · Views: 10
I was thinking that the roots could be dark brown or black? I just imagined that she had dark hair and kinda dyed it different colours because she opted to embrace her individuality. :D

Attachments

• hehehe.jpeg
    hehehe.jpeg
    99.8 KB · Views: 6
I was wondering if you can draw my oc. It is a human wearing a VR headset. He has a blue hoodie with a green N and a purple D. The character will also have a red bandana covering their mouth. He has black pants and red and white tennis shoes. The socks aren't visible. He wears white cartoon gloves with only a little visible forearm. I was wondering if in this picture you could draw him almost falling a circular shaped frame. He would be holding an R-301 carbine from the game Apex Legends. Thank and get back to me with availability.

I was wondering if you can draw my oc. It is a human wearing a VR headset. He has a blue hoodie with a green N and a purple D. The character will also have a red bandana covering their mouth. He has black pants and red and white tennis shoes. The socks aren't visible. He wears white cartoon gloves with only a little visible forearm. I was wondering if in this picture you could draw him almost falling a circular shaped frame. He would be holding an R-301 carbine from the game Apex Legends. Thank and get back to me with availability.
The character would have brown hair and the hoodie pulled over the head. The hair is a little long but only about to the ears

Ah, I realize that now, thanks for pointing it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back