• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy (Ignore Prefix) Raiders' Partner Search~ (MxM) [MxF maybe] CLOSED

Raiders

Seke in a Sea of Ukes/Semes - CST (US/Canada)
Heya! It's Raiders, and I did put a partner search here a while ago for a specific character of mine... But now, it's time for the real big one! XD Or at least a proper one...

A bit about how I roleplay:
All in here so I don't clog this up...
So... I only play male characters. It's just a preference of mine to do that, and tbh I really don't know why I like it so much (I'm female irl), but I do. I guess I just feel more comfortable? Not saying that I'm not willing to make female side characters and NPCs, though. Just my main characters are all male~

I have a preference to play MxM. I can do MxF sometimes, too, if you really want that. And not all our roleplays have to involve romance! We can have some good ol' friendship, adventure, drama, action-oriented stuff, whatever. :P

***For my MxM people, I play all my characters as if they are sekes. I don't care too much for the whole seme/uke dynamics, and it doesn't matter if you play as one or the other. What I just don't like seeing are extremely passive, blushing all the time, ukes. Those are very tiring...***

I always have a set number of characters that I play as for my roleplays. I just make modifications to them to match the roleplay we decide on doing. I can still make new characters, but those are few and far between. :)

My replies usually range from 1-3 paragraphs... I can sometimes go over that, but that's my usual. I don't do one-liners, and while we're at it, please have proper grammar and spelling (It's ok if we make typos sometimes though lol). No text talk, please! And use the third person.

I will keep my activity to a minimum of once a week for replies (more often times than not, I will be more active though :3). If I expect a long absence, I will tell you about it.

I have a preference to roleplay in PMs, but if you really want it to be in a thread, I can do that, too.

...I practically have no limits when it comes to anything, like swearing, mentioning drugs, violence, etc. Pretty much I can do anything just as long as the site allows us to do it. What I cannot do is play suicidal characters, incest, and vivid descriptions of gore... Those are all no.

OH and almost forgot! I only use anime/drawn pictures for my characters' appearances. I just feel awkward using pictures of real life people...

And lastly, I can be... really kinky~ Just as far as the site rules let us~ However, I refrain from doing anything too far out there without my partner's permission of course. I'll automatically keep all that to myself unless it's clear that we both don't mind it.
And onto the plots!

I will keep them very brief here (like these are very vague lol). We can discuss them in more detail after we pick one, but I don't mind if you pitch me a plot you've been dying to do. I might do it, who knows?

And I'm the type of person that doesn't plan every single part of the roleplay out... I just kinda go with the flow~ (NPCs are made on the spot, generating towns/sometimes world-build as we come across it in the roleplay kinda stuff) But if I do see us hitting a roadblock in the roleplay, then I'll try to pitch some ideas of course.

Bolded means I want to play that role~
No bold means no preference~
Assume that all characters mentioned are bisexual unless I state otherwise~

Pop Star or Band Member x Fan or Band Member (!! REALLY WANT RIGHT NOW !!)
- Preferably with a romance focus with the gist that MC questions his sexuality. He's wondering if he's bisexual now... He thinks he's straight. Realistic.

Anything in a Post Apocalyptic Setting
- It would focus on survival, have gangs, with limited resources and stuff. Realistic (aside from what caused the apocalypse I guess lol), and characters don't have to be human.

Journeys with Matthew
- Matthew's a character of mine. He's a blind teenage mage looking for his sister... Help him out? A huge fantasy adventure awaits~ Unrealistic with the possibility of non-human characters.

Journeys with Myles
- Another character of mine and I'm not really sure what the goal would be yet... Similar to Journeys with Matthew, except YC is traveling with a rugged 38-year-old mercenary who keeps a lot of secrets to himself. Unrealistic in a fantasy sort of setting. (Anyone wanting to do this one right now may have to wait a bit... I need to complete the kinks in Myles's CS and backstory. He's sorta new.)

Journeys with Rennyn
- Rennyn is an elf that has been raised to always be in service to someone... And that someone is YC! This elf won't leave you alone and tails you everywhere... May as well make the best of it, right? Unrealistic in a fantasy setting.

***Journeys with George anyone? ...Doubt anyone knows that movie XD It's a documentary.***

Animal Hybrid x Animal Hybrid or Human
- This can be either fantasy (taking the structure of the journeys roleplays) or have a realistic setting; there'd just be animal hybrids in the mix~ I have so many animal hybrid characters that I might have a problem. XD But this plot doesn't get old for me, though. Can range from them hating each other at the start, to being co-workers in a modern setting, or the old tribal sort of stuff, too.

Detective/Cop x Criminal
- Oooh, cat and mouse! Our characters will always try to be thwarting each other! Can have romance or not. Realistic, but characters don't have to be human.

Rich Character x Fellow College Student or Servant (!! BIG CRAVE HERE, TOO !!)
- I have a specific character just for this one (he's a huge brat so warning)~ The rich character attends a college, so that's why there are two different pairings. Romance preferred and realistic.

Professor x Student
- ...This is blatant romance right here idc. XD Realistic, but doesn't have to have all human characters. If you want to stretch the rich character plot, he can be paired with a professor, too?

Enemy Soldier x Enemy Soldier
- Hmm, I'd probably put them in a situation where they are forced to work with each other in order to survive or something, like, they'd be stranded in a dessert maybe? It would be survival, sort of... Can be realistic or fantasy. I'm not a huge war buff, though, so forgive me if I make mistakes or something~

Scientist x Test Subject
- This would be pretty dark, so warning. Even if I'm not one to do heavy gore and stuff, I'd probably push it with this one. Romance would be very unlikely in this pairing, too. It'd probably focus more on how our characters deal with situations we throw at them during this rp.

...Leave a reply here or DM me if you're interested! I'm pretty sure I can pull off more than what I listed, but these are the ones I could come up with for now.

Last edited:
Hello! I am super interested in Rich Character X Fellow college student. Pm me if you are interested :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back