• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [Ignore Prefix] Looking for RP partners

Dumbledoof

Two Thousand Club
Yo, it's been a while since I've posted here. I'm just going to keep this short and sweet.

I'm 18, male, and love to RP. Whenever I'm not busy doing other things like my job, school, etc. I like to come here and unwind. I can write a great deal or nothing at all, I typically match the posts I'm given, or when feeling particularly inspired, I may go above and beyond. I'm not looking for anything particular; I just require you have a decent grasp of the English language - you don't have to be perfect, I make spelling errors and stuff, too. Just be legible and not have spelling mistakes every other sentence please. As for activity, usually I can do multiple posts a day, I'll let you know whenever I may not post for a while.

In terms of RPs, I'm up to mostly anything. Realistic, fantasy, supernatural, these all fall within my interests. Just message me and I'd be happy to get to plotting with you.

And for fandoms... I'm very scarce in those. I don't RP canon characters but you may do so if you want, and I'm a bit particular on them. I'm well versed in Harry Potter, MLP, Sonic the Hedgehog, and World of Warcraft, and those are the only ones I'd be up to RPing.

Thanks in advance for reading!

Hey! I have a thread floating around here someplace! If maybe you, like it and would like to write let me know!!(:

Hello! I'm currently looking for another rp. I'm still fairly new to rping but I do try my best, I'm not terrible but I'm also not the best. I have an idea for a demigod x human rp and a young ranch hand x ranchers daughter type. I can usually post multiple times a day, but I have Horse shows and FFA so that may change. Let me know. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back