• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy (ignore prefix) Looking for partners

Jaivick678

BLACKJACK!
Hello! I am 20 year old male living somewhere in this world who is craving for a long-term detailed roleplay. You can call me Jack or whatever you like too.
First, Let me tell write a little about my roleplay style. I write in third person past tense story format. I usually write about a Para or multiple para's in response depending on what my partner provides to work with. English is not my first language so I might mess up sometimes especially with punctuation. Forgive me in advance.
Genre : I am pretty open to anything. I have done a ton of romance, sci-fi, drama, adventure and a little bit of fantasy. I am more comfortable with MxF and MxM pairing. Multiple characters could spice things up but I won't force you to do multiple characters. At the moment, I am interested much in doing fantasy, real life and slow burn romance. I like the characters to be more psychological. Romance is secondary but I am not it. Fantasy is something I am craving for now.
I do have a plot(vomit words) if you would like to hear mine and I am happy to hear your ideas as well.

Dm me if interested. We could brainstorm something together. I like world building and Character creation.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back