• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern (Ignore Prefix! Anime Pairings!) CLOSED

Hobbesisalive

The Cat Snuggler
Hello there!

First of all, my name is Luca, I am 18 years old and I have vacation so that means I have a lot of free time. Like really, a lot. English is not my native language, just stating that there. And I am a huge Otaku! So if you don't like anime, then you shouldn't be here. But that aside. I like to talk OOC too so don't be scared! And I rather play with someone around my age 16-24, that is all I think :)

And last but not least: I really really like doubling C:
Also I do FxF MxM and FxM I really don't care.

Modern Pairings:

Student x teacher
Popular boy/girl x Tomboy girl
Neighbour x Neighbour
Teacher x Student parent
Colleague x Colleague
Criminal x Criminal (Partners in crime! c:)

Fantasy Pairings: (Like medieval time or something)
Princess x Princess
Shapeshifter x Normal
Shapeshifter x Shapeshifter
Grim Reaper x Recently Dead
Angel x Demon

Plots:
A) While on a trip overseas, Muse A can’t help but act like a typical tourist. They sign up for a sight seeing tour and whip out the fancy camera they brought along for this special occasion to take dozens of hi-res photos they can share on their blog later. Muse A accidentally bumps into Muse B, a fellow photographer, as they’re getting off the tour bus and their cameras mistakenly get swapped as they part ways. Muse A doesn’t notice that they have the wrong camera until they develop the film/check the thumbnails on computer. Muse A is appalled by what they see in the pictures– graphic evidence of brutal crimes– and starts to fear what will happen when Muse B realizes that they have their camera along with the incriminating photos on it; Muse B must get those photos back at any cost.

B)Muse A fakes as if they’re drowning in order to get the attractive lifeguard’s attention; Muse B spots Muse A and rushes to their ‘rescue’ instead.

And of course I am really interested in all of your Ideas as well!

Rules

-Minimum 1 paragraph (5 lines or something)
-I am searching for long term partners
-Only anime pictures
-Tell me if you don't want to continue or rp, it's no biggie!
-Tell me your ideas as well, I don't want to do everything alone!
-English is not my native language, so sometimes there will be little in corrections. Of course I will also not judge you for that.
-If I write something totally wrong, please inform me, so I can improve!
-HAVE FUN :)

Last edited:
I'm more than up for plotting a roleplay involving shapeshifters! Feel free to PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back