• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings (Ignore date/posts!) (Looking for one partner, open!) A completely safe jungle with hints of a murder mystery & a completely safe water planet!

I like the idea of the simultaneous survival plots, but I’m interested in hearing some more. Where do you imagine the focus will be? Tension and action as we survive the beasts? Character conflict and campsite tedium? Elements of mystery, maybe? Just trying to figure out where your head is, and where the plot might lead us.

So you know, I’m a 26 year old man. Hopefully that’s alright.

Hey, first of all (and toughest part for me) I'm gonna politely decline, sorry. (gah seriously it's nothing personal but it's hard to turn down people aah)

I do realise that I'm being a bit vague with the plots, but it's a little on purpose - I'd rather reveal those a bit more in PMS, though I really should get around to being a bit more definitive with my plots on the first post.

But my plots are usually focused on all of the things 'ya described, with the main focus being a little hidden until being revealed later in the plot.

I'll update the first page soon, so even though I declined (aah sorry) I'd like to thank you for reminding me to be a bit more transparent on that end. :D

i could go for this. if its gonna be murderjungle death sea II: the murdering though, im gonna write gore n violence wahey

Users who are viewing this thread

Back