• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ignition Hero Acadamy

Kioshi turned back to see Aria now outside of her dorm. "So, who was that?" She asked. "Let me guess, he pointed this out too," She flicked Kioshi's hair as to emphasize 'this'.

"He just blew himself up with one of his own invention things..." he directed his attention toward her other question for a moment. "No, I helped him up and he called me a miss." Kioshi huffed. "Science...kids..." he trailed off.

Aria then handed Kioshi her schedule, he examined it closely before handing it back to her. "What do you think? Rather, do we have any classes together? Or would we? I don't know..." Aria had asked him.

"I'm not sure, I'd have to see my own schedule. They seem to change things around every year here..." Kioshi said leading Aria to the staircase and continuing toward the 12th floor. "I'll check when we get there, and I'll grab my weapons." He added on their way up.

(((Not a problem! And yay! *raises glass of apple juice* ^^

Aria Trébelle

"He just blew himself up with one of his own invention things..."
Aria tilted her head to the side a bit out of confusion. "Odd. I'd think an explosion would leave him in two pieces or more, not one," Aria thought aloud, "But you're probably a more reliable source of information than I am." Having focused most of her time on fighting, not schoolwork, Aria was if anything a sword, not a textbook. "No, I helped him up and he called me a miss." A small smirk formed on Aria's face as if to say I told you so. Out of seemingly nowhere, Aria shifted her weight from her toes to her heels then back to normal, as she usually did when she didn't quite know what to say, then continued along.

"I'm not sure, I'd have to see my own schedule. They seem to change things around every year here..." Aria nodded. "I'd expect as much, though. If things happened the same way every year, the teachers would get bored, right? And if the teachers are bored, they'll be less passionate about what they're teaching, and as a result their students won't be taught as well." Aria sucked in a deep breath after that. "Wow, I didn't expect to say that much," Aria joked and laughed a little. "I'll check when we get there, and I'll grab my weapons."

"All right," Aria replied - Have you been to your room yet, though? If you haven't, I can help you carry your stuff." She smiled and held out her hands, as if to say I can help you if you want.

(Again, late late late. ;.;

Sorry. Moving my laptop meant losing my charging cord for it, so now I need to use a clunky desktop. Sad Haruhi is sad.)​

"Have you been to your room yet, though? If you haven't, I can help you carry your stuff." Aria said with her hands held out.

"Well...I broke in to my room last night, I needed a place to sleep. But I left my weapons and it was before the schedules were put in the rooms." He admitted. "Don't worry, I can carry my own stuff." he showed a slight smirk of a smile.

They approached a room labeled "K. Thayer" in the middle of the hallway. The lock still had scratch marks from when Kioshi broke in. "Home sweet dorm..." He opened the door and entered to see a letter on the bed, next to Kiss, the pink sword. Razor, the yellow sword, was still near his backpack.

(((Not a problem, I know the feels =^^=

Last edited by a moderator:

Aria Trébelle

"Well...I broke in to my room last night, I needed a place to sleep."
Aria blinked and looked at Kioshi with a look of pure and unhidden shock. "If I had known, I would have offered you a place to stay," Aria muttered, a hint of depression clear in her tone. "But... How could I have known? Sorry-" Aria cut herself off. Feeling guilty about something she couldn't have possibly changed seemed silly and definitely not worth worrying about... So why worry about it?

"Don't worry, I can carry my own stuff." Aria nodded in agreement, but continued to speak anyways. "Yes, you can. However, you also can squeeze a full tube of toothpaste up your nose, but that's a bad idea." Aria explained matter-of-factly, "My point is that you can do a lot of things that you don't have to do or that are bad ideas. I'm offering you my assistance for a good reason - Because I can help you. Now, will you help me help you?" Aria finished and offered her hands again. If Kioshi would still remain adamant about his decision, Aria might stop - But that was unlikely.​

"My point is that you can do a lot of things that you don't have to do or that are bad ideas. I'm offering you my assistance for a good reason - Because I can help you. Now, will you help me help you?" Aria informed him. He was in udder loss for words for a moment. She was smart; not many people understood what she just said.

"Well, in that case." He smirked. 'You could help me. But you could also not help me. You are able to, but you don't have to." He snickered. "Just like you could squeeze a roll of toothpaste with your nose...but you don't." He snickered again. "Really though, thank you, but I only take what I can carry."

He looked at his schedule:

Period 1: Sparing (Self Training)

Period 2: Darkness History (Self Explanatory)

Period 3: Mess Hall (Lunch)

Period 4: Teamwork Support (Students bad with teamwork)

Period 5: Battle Tactics (Teachings of battle strategies and how to fight the Darkness)

It was almost the same as Aria, excluding Teamwork support. Kioshi needed this class because he was bad working in a team. Aria had the same other than Period 4 was Battle Tactics and Period 5 was a study hall.

"Hmph." he grunted at the teamwork class. he felt he didn't need it. He handed his schedule to Aria. "Almost the same."

(((My greatest apologies, I completely forgot how to give everyone their schedules and this was just something I thought of off the top of my head. :c

Last edited by a moderator:

Aria Trébelle

"You
could help me. But you could also not help me. You are able to, but you don't have to. Just like you could squeeze a roll of toothpaste with your nose...but you don't." But I want to, Aria thought, And I don't want to squeeze a tube of toothpaste up my nose. She decided not to say anything, since she would rather not go on about this for much longer. Kioshi checked his schedule and Aria checked hers - Before Aria could say anything, Kioshi confirmed Aria's thoughts. "Hmph. Almost the same."

"Well, it looks like we might be seeing a lot of each other, huh?" Aria smiled - A friendly smile, of course. "It's good to know I'll have a familiar face to look to in some of my classes - Likewise for you," Aria laughed a bit. "Having a master of swordplay to turn to must be humbling." Sparring seemed to be the only class Aria would enjoy, since she could spend the time training alone or, possibly, fighting other people in her class. History seemed like a great time to sleep after a long time spent training, and Battle Tactics seem nice enough - But what good were tactics when a battle long enough to add strategy to would tire her out?

(@thesparkerproject )

(IT'S OK, WE'LL MAKE IT THROUGH THIS TOGETHER!)​

"Well, it looks like we might be seeing a lot of each other, huh?" Aria had said. Kioshi agreed and nodded. "Indeed we will." He grabbed Kiss and Razor and sheathed them on his back. The sleek metallic sound of them sliding into their sheaths was like music to his ears. He turned back to Aria.

"Where to?" He asked.

(((Indeed! X)

Aria Trébelle

(Having an accented character name is starting to annoy me, what with the constant need to change keyboard types when typing the name anew.)

Aria looked over Kioshi's shoulders with a look of pure and unfiltered curiosity - She felt the need to compare Kioshi's blades to her own, to see how his preference of weaponry scaled to hers. She slipped around Kioshi in one smooth stride and pulled both blades from their sheathes - She looked at the blades with intrigue. The weapons felt like feathers in her hands, but that was typical for katanas, wasn't it? Katanas were designed to be lightweight and to have incredible offensive capability but at the expense of poor defensive options. "Incredible," Aria muttered. "Such light blades... I'd be amazed if they'd even leave a scratch from a strike. Then again, these blades look well-sharpened. Perhaps you handle that yourself," Aria considered the various thoughts as she examined both blades.

"Well, I ought to give these back, huh?" Aria laughed a bit and put the blades back into their respective sheathes on Kioshi's back. "Where to?" That question made Aria blink, as if she hadn't thought of that yet. "To a training room, I suppose," Aria answered, "If such a thing exists here."

(@thesparkerproject )

(OH GOD I THOUGHT YOU MIGHT TAKE A WHILE TO REPLY SO I WAITED AND THAT WAS A BAD IDEA AND OH MY GOD I'M SORRY)​

Kioshi chuckled to himself when he heard Aria, "Incredible," she said examining Kiss and Razor. She put them back, but the ways she got them was impressive to him. 'That was very fluent...even with that heavy weapon, though she's probably used to it.' He nodded at her comments about his weapons.

"I suppose they are a bit light. But they're sharper than the sharpest razor blade you could find, that I indeed handle myself. I don't use weapons that I don't make." he started moving towards the door.

"To a training room, I suppose," Aria said before wondering allowed if a place exists.

"Indeed it does." Kioshi retorted. He brushed some hair out of his face and walked into the hallway. "It's on the 10th floor." he began leading Aria toward the stairs walking down to the training room. Kioshi hadn't trained all summer, in fact the summer was quite boring, nothing had happened in his life, besides the issue with Anna and he didn't even use Kiss, Razor, or dark magic during that fight, just his hands...and a broken bottle. He was ready to start fighting with his own weapons again.

(((Not a problem at all. I responded and had to go anyway so it was perfect that you took your time! :3 @Haruhi Suzumiya

Users who are viewing this thread

Back