• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern // Ignite the Spark //

[QUOTE="Space Cowboy Ein]Wat

[/QUOTE]
Hahaha.

Foxy, I'm still up. Because my neighbors are lighting up a ton of fireworks and I can hear them. Crystal clear.

OH YEAH AND @SlowInfect THE MEDIA SMARTY PROBABLY. Ash and Infy (that be ur nickname now, son) are both Sm-ART-y. YOURE ALL ACTUALLY SM-ART-Y.

FOXY TELL DAD ABOUT YOUR LIFE AND WHY IT'S BITCH SLAPPING YOU. I WILL SEND LIFE TO ITS ROOM. LIFE IS GROUNDED.

Skeleton said:
OH YEAH AND @SlowInfect THE MEDIA SMARTY PROBABLY. Ash and Infy (that be ur nickname now, son) are both Sm-ART-y. YOURE ALL ACTUALLY SM-ART-Y.
FOXY TELL DAD ABOUT YOUR LIFE AND WHY IT'S BITCH SLAPPING YOU. I WILL SEND LIFE TO ITS ROOM. LIFE IS GROUNDED.
ITS NOT LIFE'S FAULT. sometimes it just gets fast and blurry and scary.

whitefoxkiller said:
<3 hello what did you do today ash
<3 Hi Foxy. Today I worked a ton, had a drink with the roommates, and sent Skel a recipe for good vegan muffins.

Life does have a way of getting scary and fuzzy. I'll beat up anyone for you, ok!?

Ashmorne said:
<3 Hi Foxy. Today I worked a ton, had a drink with the roommates, and sent Skel a recipe for good vegan muffins.
Life does have a way of getting scary and fuzzy. I'll beat up anyone for you, ok!?
Thanks babe <3 what was the egg sub for the muffins?

whitefoxkiller said:
Thanks babe <3 what was the egg sub for the muffins?
For this recipe, it was banana!

Skeleton said:
Okay, I am sensing the sass. It is tangible. Go to your room. Think about what you've done.
You can't tell me what to do.

tumblr_maprxmlfZR1qhie48o2_500.gif

Ashmorne said:
For this recipe, it was banana
Yum! I love baking with banana. Not a fan of just the fruit. Like, I'll eat it, it's just not that good. But I like baking with them (a tip- if you make banana bread, it's 10000% better if you freeze the bannas, let them thaw, THEN make the bread.)

Rissa said:
You spoil me.

Skeleton said:
And know that Foxy is a stellar baker
I'm making a blueberry pie from scratch tomorrow! Hopefully... Idk. The blueberries have been in the fridge for a while and I might be too tired from jamming at warped

whitefoxkiller said:
I'm making a blueberry pie from scratch tomorrow! Hopefully... Idk. The blueberries have been in the fridge for a while and I might be too tired from jamming at warped
I'm so jealous you went to Warped. I used to go, years ago, when I was a teenager. Grandma Ash here.

Also @Skeleton, I am sassy because you NEED the sass.

Ashmorne said:
I'm so jealous you went to Warped. I used to go, years ago, when I was a teenager. Grandma Ash here.
Also @Skeleton, I am sassy because you NEED the sass.
YOU ARE BARELY IN YOUR TWENTIES. YOU WERE A TEENAGER LIKE, YESTERDAY. I am dad I say you're not grandma.

Last edited by a moderator:
Skeleton said:
YOU ARE BARELY IN YOUR TWENTIES. YOU WERE A TEENAGER LIKE, YESTERDAY. I am dad I say you're not grandma.
Hush. You're jealous because you're like as ancient as an ent.

whitefoxkiller said:
It was RAd. (My friends band played and it was soooo fucking LIT.)
DUDE. That's awesome! Sounds like a party. I love concerts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back